Team Gwaaan - Champions League

tubbs1one

Hello though we have our own forum you all can write message to us in here. Presentation Team Gwaaan was founded in 2007, at pokerroom. we are a bunch of top ranked poker players from the rankings at client PKR. We have played team play from the ordinary teamplay events at Pokerroom and learned our way to accumulate team points. GO UK TEAMS :drums i am gonna suggest that all our team members make account in here, beacuse i found it very satisfied with alot of reading and nice peeps. __________________ tubbs1one Manager Team Gwaaan ´Join Nation Cup of Poker 7 June- 29 June" gwaaanpokerleague "If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you."

Re: Team Gwaaan - Champions League :okWOW :ok whata response and all have smilies, almost :notworthy ty all for welcome us, though i dont see anyone more then me atm :sad in gwaaan team but hey they come and cheer for ya, they are so busy at our place that they havent seen my message :lol ok everyone ready for tha Sunday Clash, and remember to fold, thought mr fonzie was a bit aggressive last match :D = the only one i had respect because i had stalked to see see you was in top in the HU league. i would love to play next season in that one :cheers i did arrange a hu league on my own on PKR 6 months ago. though i am also busy arrange alot of leagues system at gwaaan place :ok all over the clients oklidekoi woopelidddoppidej,,, gl all for sunday. go for :ok top 3, i see its important to be at least top 4 with this rank system. Cheers tubbs1one Manager Team Gwaaan Play for your country, register in the nation cup of poker between 7 June - 29 June If, after twenty minutes you don´t know who the sucker at the table is, i´ts you.