TGF Monthly League

rosco

Re: TGF Monthly League

How many? There are still only just enough entering 12 - 13 (10 is the minimum) each week and only 14 different players in August. TGF have been patient in keeping it going throughout the holiday period. The tournament does deserve more entries not just for the value being offered but also because it is usually played in a very good spirit. You would have needed to score 12 points to hit the minimum in August and winning on the last week put me into 3rd place overall so Silver was happy :D NOTE You may not be able to find the tournament until later Thursday Morning. Enjoy it Silverun
indeed... Luckly TGF Poker does not have for the league each month...Has this is a network league ran at ST Minver Boss Media sites(10 in total) and it still only get 14 people playing it...:loon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no update for weeks, no answer whether the league is running N=and apparentely on another forum they havent paid out fully from the last league
I don't know how they based the payouts but I've a feeling they paid me too much for coming in 11th, 1st, 9th & 11th:unsure Still, I don't complain! :ok On a more serious note...it would appear that TGF is in trouble! TQM

I don't know how they based the payouts but I've a feeling they paid me too much for coming in 11th, 1st, 9th & 11th:unsure Still, I don't complain! :ok On a more serious note...it would appear that TGF is in trouble! TQM
TQM what have you heard might look at withdrawing