TGF Monthly League

rosco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Value on TGF Thursday 5th of June the first league managed to run. Thanks to some extra support from PL. :clap I can understand why people don't like TGF because they don't seem to care about the punters. I entered three times last month for it to be suspended cancelled and cancelled and not a word of apology or explanation until I sent a strongly worded message to the support team. I have had some good value tournaments with them in the past. This league is good value as well. But not for Silver who with a valiant effort managed to avoid being first out - by one :eyes and that's why I'm writing this now. :) So well done PL'ers you made it go and pleasant to play in.

Re: Value on TGF Damn.. we couldnt took the first place, the paddy guy seems to get all kind of good cards (KK, QQ, AK more than 3 times, is pretty hard to beat a guy on a run like that) Fortunately i got 2nd place and won 30 euros. Thanks to all PLers for the support and we made the league start :nana Regards

Re: Value on TGF Well done PL we made a go of it again. 13 managed to register so we were over the minimum. :cow I hope you all enjoyed the game I did but then I had good reason unlike Rosco who had a nasty bad beat right at the beginning (see 'Rosco' hand' in the 'Poker Strategy Forum'). Paddy's second win in a row - quite an achievement! Final Placings from tonight :drums 1 Paddy 27 2 Silverun 3 Telepee2 4 Tudj 5 dobbin99 6 plstrider1 7 miokthefis 8 robbo32 9 TGFChato 10 vic egg 11 PL-TQM 12 paulankell 13 tgfrosco A pretty leader board will appear later I assume/hope. There's room for a few more next Thursday and as tonight you'll be :welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Value on TGF Good spot. I downloaded, regged (as jobberj) and won it. Nice €50 for a €3 outlay and the chance of more in the monthly league. Could be worth putting in the diary as it is a decent overlay. ----------------------------- Edited to add that I just checked and it is in the diary already!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Value on TGF With 1 tourney to play in July its looking good for TQM for 1st place(300euros) UK Poker League 2008

leaderboard.jpg

#

Nick

Pts

PL-TQM

silverun_

ems_crash

Chris-29

tudjy

pokerm4lc

dobbin99

jobberj

ChelSkiGal

robbo32

Duggsy

miokthefis

Gremlinz

vic egg

tgfrosco

Fonz-PL

TGFISH

Pays Top10
Position Euro

• 1 month later...

Re: TGF Monthly League Terms&Conditions This promotion is open to all players over the age of 18. 1. The UKPL is based on a weekly €3 +€0.3 €100 Guaranteed tournament that runs every Thursday at 19:30 GMT in which you can accumulate league points. The results of each tournament will be recorded and is published in the weekly newsletter. At the end of the month the top 10 player of the league will share a prize of €1000. 2. Any player of our Poker Room can join the UKPL. There are no additional costs apart from the €3+€0.3 buy in for the weekly league tournament. 3. The top 10 players in the qualifying tournaments will earn points. To calculate how many points you earn from each tournament, we multiply together the 3 factors below. First is the position that you finished: Then we multiply by the number of participants:

Position Points
1st12
2nd10
3rd8
4th7
5th6
6th5
7th4
8th3
9th2
10th1
Participants Multiplier
0-301
31-992
100-1993
200-2994
300-3995
400+6
Example: You come 3rd in the tournament with 95 players. In this case you would earn 8 points multiply by 2 = 16 The points system is designed to take the number of players in each league tournament into consideration. 4. Every player has the chance to win the league. The top 10 players at the end of league will share the prize of €1000. The money will be distributed as follows: Pays Top10
Position Euro
5. The leader board of the league is published on our website and in the newsletter. If you have accumulated points in the monthly league tournaments you will find your nick name on the league table. 6. The winnings of the league will be credited on the last day of the month or 48 after the last league tournament of the month has finished. 7. When more than 1 player finishes the league on the same number of points, the prize money for the tied places is added together and divided by the number of players who tied.

Re: TGF Monthly League The most I have seen in 1 tournament is 15.....But since tommorow tourney is not listed I am not sure if it is running this month:unsure I am willing to stake 5 active (500 posts+ or active member) into this if you can play all 4 tourneys in sept http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f89/5-stakes-offered-tgfpoker-league-sept-72380/

Re: TGF Monthly League How many? There are still only just enough entering 12 - 13 (10 is the minimum) each week and only 14 different players in August. TGF have been patient in keeping it going throughout the holiday period. The tournament does deserve more entries not just for the value being offered but also because it is usually played in a very good spirit. You would have needed to score 12 points to hit the minimum in August and winning on the last week put me into 3rd place overall so Silver was happy :D NOTE You may not be able to find the tournament until later Thursday Morning. Enjoy it Silverun