problems with PP poker

Nephalim

hi Anyone having problems when playing on paddypower poker? Have contacted pp about a problem of players not appearing on screen yet still suposebly active in the hand and betting even though not registering in hand history. Here is the mail I sent to PP . Cash table Bogota 29/05/2008

In hands 1002694311 , 1002697830 and 1002703164 after everyone folded I was not automatically paid out and had bet to the river to try to collect.

On each hand I received no chips back, I checked my hand history then reported it to customer services. (Eoghan was the persons name)

They said I lost my chips to someone called Chicko, again in the hand history no Chicko was visible at my table.

I enclose screenshots of my hand historys for you so you can investigate.

In all the hands it would not let me fold and only the bet button was working so as everyone else had folded I continued.

The $16 in the 3 hands lost is not an issue , the issue is that ‘Chicko’ was not visible to me at the table nor were his bets as my hand history shows.

Between hand 1002694311 > 1002703164 ‘Chicko’ would have had to be at the table for a minimum of 10 hands which when checked he is nowhere to be seen which leads me to these conclusions –

(a)you have a fault in the software

(b) He has some sort of cheating software

©He is a klingon and using a cloaking device

I look forward to hearing from you regarding your investigations. here is a screenshot sent to PP as you see no 'Chicko' 3e379f486c.jpg

Re: problems with PP poker Well just received this reply from PP Incident ID: 54263 Dear XXXXXXXx Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Gaming Support. After ipoker looking into this issue for you, they have deemed that the isue was on your end. Originally, you got disconnected. Upon re-connecting, the information sent to the your computer was not received correctly, which can result in details from 2 tables being merged or pocket card information not being received, or (as in this case) the information about a player leaving/joining the table. Nevertheless, you have refunded $25, for the inconvenience of this issue. Seems it was my fault hmmmmmm so I must have been disconnected for over 10 hands while the invisible Chicko was at the table,strange as I bet in all the hands between 1002694311 to 1002703164 as my hand history shows . If I were disconnected I would not be able to bet I would not have had cards dealt to me It would have come up on my screen to reconnect why refund me $25 when I only lost $16 (which i didnt ask to be refunded):D Is there some cheating software they dont want people to know exists :unsure