Frustration . . . (words of advice?)

Over the last few days/weeks i've been getting a bit frustrated with my betting - do you guys ever feel the same and how do you deal with it? I seem to be passing over horses which go on to win easily or horses which I see a glimmer in and go onto place at nice prices, and then I back absolute donkeys with my hard earned. It's frsutrating as I thought my race reading, and subsequently, my betting was coming on in leaps and bounds but I feel like it's like taking a step back each time I back a loser and leave a profit. Don't get me wrong, i don't bet much (i suppose it's all relative?), so its not the money side of things that is getting me down, it just feels like I have learnt to ride a bike, my dad (PL!) has taken off the stabilizers, i'm riding and swerving around but keeping upright but then I keep getting punctures!

Re: Frustration . . . (words of advice?) Exactly the same as what happened to me Felt I had done well, was leaving out winners and including horses that weren't winning, and I kept getting seconds too. GHorses I really fancied and found it hard to look past didn't do much I took a break from it, gonna be making a comback. I am still encourage by the fact that, despite losing I am still only 29 points down on my flat thread, which is nothing really Just felt I should take a step back for a bit and hopefully it will pay dividends But, yea, exactly what happened to me a few weeks back

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.