New systems for Betfair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: New systems for Betfair Just a question about laying multiples on Betfair ...... Ive noticed you don't have any liabilities on laying multiples , is this correct ? Also if i lay 4 football teams in a accumulator for £10 stake and my potential winnings is £15 , do i win the £15 plus my £10 stake like all other bets ? or just the potential winnings ? 1 more thing , is £2 minimum stake for all bets on betfair?

Re: New systems for Betfair I bought the poker exchange system about 12 months ago. It is very clever but takes a hell of a lot of patience and I noticed a few hands going against me more than is predicted. I think in the long run it will almost guarantee profits as you are laying the wrong odds but it does take alot of time and patience as I said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: New systems for Betfair

Nobody sells the profitable system! Imagine yourself, if you have a system which brings for example 10-20% Yield, will you share it to others?
Why not? If you have a good system(s) and you're making good money, why not make more money and share it with other punters? For example, you know I'm over +500 Units in fcbet and the secret of my succes is systems I developped for American Sports. I'm sharing this book with my clients and there isn't any change in my profits.. :ok