Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st

philossify

Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st  

1. 1.

• Available for match 1 on Wednesday 28th May
    • Unavailable for match 1
    • Available for match 2 on Sunday 1st June
    • Unavailable for match 2

Decided to try polling 2 games at a time - so get yer votes in for next two games ..... freel free to onlty vote for 1 and make your decision on the second later and hust submit it to the thread....... Heres hoping that it doesn't get delayed further :hope

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st I've put down that I'm available for match 2 - however if we can get 5 others I'd prefer to sit this one out as I'll be visiting brother in Liverpool after Saturday pokering in Birmingham :beer:beer:beer:drums:drums:moon:moon:moon:zzz:zzz:zzz - but will play if necessary (or get my trained monkey to play for me :rollin) ps anyone who ticks available and unavailable for same match in the poll will be chastised :spank:spank:spank

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st

No - they're typically 7pm
In that case Weds is dodgy, could play but usually not home until 7ish ?? (Put me down if desperate, will join in asap if needed) And Sundays a no as i'll be on the road until at least 8pm :sad Plus will be away the week after......sorry team

In that case Weds is dodgy, could play but usually not home until 7ish ?? (Put me down if desperate, will join in asap if needed) And Sundays a no as i'll be on the road until at least 8pm :sad Plus will be away the week after......sorry team
You are forgiven, but you better have good availability for rest of the games - hehe :ok. Wednesday it looks as we have 5 yes already - although won't pick team till wed morning.

I appreciate this is slightly taking the piss' date=' but I really do need a PM reminder if I'm needed to play, as my alzeihmers is getting worse. :sad[/quote'] I'll help him remember - :ok

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st GotaFancy?, Paul Ross, philossify, runadrum, slick mick Looking at the yes votes team for tomorrow is as above (have left Mad Dule out as per his append) ... I've put this team in, but if there are any last minute emergencies then I think I can still edit my input. So preference positions for Sunday will be Reeshah ,Mad Duke (aka Scaramoosh) and wall_g(although looks as if he's unavailable till game 5) .... damn this 7:00 pm start (2:00 pm EDT) .... Good luck team ... if I'm not mistaken there will only be 6 people at each table so I imagine it will be quicker than last series with hopefully fewer sitouts.

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st The Champions league kicks off tonight everybody so I hope that you are all ready and raring to go! Be aware that it will start at the slightly different time of 7pm (UK time) and I wish all UK and PL teams the best of luck! Im in Germany at the moment working with eSport so if you have any queries feel free to ask ;) All the best. Reesh Ps. apologies for not being available for the matchday 1 and 2 but im travelling back and forth from UK and Germany so cant play but i hope to be available for matchday 3 onwards. best of luck tonight everybody ;)

We don't seem to be registered' date=' can't find any of our names on any of the tables.[/quote'] I was thinking the same as you Mick but my seat has just appeared :hope

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st Found myself :ok Worth stressing tactics? If we all finish 5th on every game then we almost certainly qualify with ease. Anyone going out 10th deserves to be hung drawn and quartered :loon :tongue2 Or is that wrong? :unsure What's the points breakdown?

so it's pot luck whether your table has 7' date='8,9 or 10 players [/quote'] All my team are on tables of 10. Yours too. There must be 10 teams in both our divisions. :ok

Worth stressing tactics? If we all finish 5th on every game then we almost certainly qualify with ease.
I don't think that will hold true unless its a straight line points structure, which is doubtful. :unsure

not gonna be 10th :)
Me neither - phew - but a very different game - first player not long out - 9 left - got 1575 chips, but pressure on already with blinds of 75/150..... Had to go all in a couple of times already :$

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st Yep. completely different game to last lot,much more enjoyable - currently 4th out of 6 left at break. Its a bit like playing the Laddies ladder games .... everyone trying hard to make at least 4th (where you at least get your money :lol) being tight aggresseive with a bit of careful thrown in for good measure ....

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 1/2: Wed 28st May/Sun June 1st 4th for me too.... Happy enough with that - I think that's probably solid job done with the objective of qualification for the next round .....