Prop Bet Pokerstars $100k Gtd(June)

dobbin

Prop Bet League For June PokerSite:PokerKings Buy In $50 Tournament:PokerLeague(3euro+0.30euro Buy In) Rules Best 10 scores count in the month of June Buy-In $50 to sent to Dobbin (FullTilt) I will send a pm to you with my username at FullTilt...All money to be paid by the 5th June. PrizePool Players. Dobbin LeaderBoard Can a mod sticky this thread please

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June) sorry not for me next month either you'll be happy to know! :loon going to vegas at end of the month so will miss the crucial final few tourneys and also got some other dates in june I can't make. :sad very much enjoyed may's prop bet though and will no doubt be back in july/august!

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June)

Might be worth having a month off :unsure Every night' date=' every month is a bit much (even for me :tongue2)[/quote'] You don't have to play every night though do you as it's the best 10 that count although if I'm at home I'll tend to play it. If Dobbin's in I'm in, be a shame to let it slip.

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June) What about if we had the PL pokerkings league(4 tourneys)and the blondepoker/PL pokertrillion tourney prop league and have a month off from the pokerkings league tourney... It might get more people joining the prop bet league Not sure yet how to work out the scores yet...

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June)

What about if we had the PL pokerkings league(4 tourneys)and the blondepoker/PL pokertrillion tourney prop league and have a month off from the pokerkings league tourney... It might get more people joining the prop bet league Not sure yet how to work out the scores yet...
:ok

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June) Just caught up on all this ... every night is hard work for me too but defo involved in another prop bet league of some sort .... even if I am just handing over some hard earned cash !!!

Re: Prop Bet League at Pokerkings (June) When you say all scores count, you mean BPP style? How about just counting (net?) winnings and basing it on that? (to keep it simple, and completely tally objectives between MTT and prop bet)

Re: Prop Bet Pokerstars $100k Gtd(June) How much? $50 again? You need to decide gross or net winnings too (i.e. whether to deduct buy ins - that will have an impact in the scenario where noone cashes, but one player enters 3 and other enters 4 - so gross may make more sense) Suggest if everyone has gross winnings of zero at the end of the month - then we just refund bets. You happy to hold the monies strider?

Re: Prop Bet Pokerstars $100k Gtd(June) Just a idea for July....... Have a 12 Tourney League.... The Virgin Festival League every Monday and Tuesday The PL PokerKings League The scoring will be based on the virgin festival League scoring........ Just a idea... its mostly for people who cant play the pokerkings league everyday