PL 5 card draw problem

Dodger

PL 5 card draw problem. I loved playing the 5 card draw a few weeks ago but the game we had on Friday was doing my head in...and I'm almost sure it was down to there being no blinds. There were many times I had rubbish like 2489K and all I wanted to do was dump the hand and concentrate on the other PL games that were essentially running at the same time. But the lack of blinds was making it a regular occurence that nobody bet...so nobody folded...resulting in decisions being made on hands I just didn't really want to play with. I can understand the ante-only in home games...it helps to keep more players in each hand and makes for a more 'involved' game. But, playing online, particularly when multi tabling, I think we need to include blinds as otherwise the game requires far too much attention to be played properly. Take one example: I have my much loved 2489K, on the Omaha I have JQKA. It is me to bet on the Omaha so I go to put in a raise...but the 5 card screen pops up and I check it then get back to the Omaha and get my raise in. The 5 card is asking me to draw cards, but somebody has raised the Omaha and the Hi/Low table has just opened up...so I end up drawing no cards on the 5 card table as it times out. Flop of 8 9 T on the Omaha has me doing a jig but, just as I am about to call a bet...the damned 5 card demands a bet...I fold it...so it gives me the bloody notice that I don't need to fold if I don't want to! Meanwhile my play on the Omaha messes up 'cos I am getting confused about what the hell is going on. Now I know I am far from the best at handling multi-tabling at the best of times but I feel the use of normal blinds on the 5 card draw games would make life a lot easier. As I noticed a few others timing out regularly I guessed they were feeling the pressure too...so just interested to see if anybody else felt we needed blinds...or am I just too old and knackered to be attempting three games at once???:eyes :ok