CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

teaulc

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League Looks like it.....no pressure then. :unsure Best of luck guys. :hope Strangely, when you go to here; http://uk.esport-poker.com/Events/liga/champion5 click on Fuchsmeute you get team page not found. Might explain why some players down show which team they're playing for. :unsure A distinct advantage imho.

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League :@ Bully raises every friggin hand. I try to be aggressive (for once), after he re-raised me every time before, so I go all-in with AQ in late position. Either he calls with his usual junk, or he folds. Either way, pretty good odds, I figure. Silly me. As seemingly always, he calls and just happens to have AK. No one hits anything, and his bloody kicker wins it. He called an AA all-in with JT and hit a flush a few hands earlier. Ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder why I play this game. Anyway, finished 7th. Sorry guys. Hope you're having a little more luck.

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

2nd :sad chucked it away HU. :wall:wall:wall
unlucky fonzie :sadyou looked pretty card dead hu
Exactly what I thought. :ok Well gents, we gave it our best shot. I don't know if we did enough to qualify but if we didn't I have to say thank you for your efforts, and thanks to Al for the tough job of skipper. I can honestly say its been pleasurable watching you all, and having you as team mates. Thanks again for your efforts. :clap :notworthy

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League what ever the outcome i am honoured to have had you all as team-mates:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy we will kick ass next time round as the true champions :ok:ok it has been a great pleasure to have played in the same team as you guys

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League It's gonna be close....:hope Either way its been fun guys (even more fun if we get paid :lol). Thanks very much. :ok PS. I was a bit card dead whilst HU, but I think I had a big enough chip stack at the beginning, that I should of been able to wait it out...:sad.

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League It's been a pleasure, guys. I guess it wasn't meant to be with the CL. (Or was it?) But I reckon we've got a pretty solid team, and with some reinforcement in the offseason, we should only get better. (And have a full team every week, which will help.) And let's not forget that 2nd place in the league wasn't that bad, ey. Well done, boys! Looking forward to next season. :cheers

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

It's been a pleasure, guys. I guess it wasn't meant to be with the CL. (Or was it?) But I reckon we've got a pretty solid team, and with some reinforcement in the offseason, we should only get better. (And have a full team every week, which will help.) And let's not forget that 2nd place in the league wasn't that bad, ey. Well done, boys! Looking forward to next season. :cheers
well said mate,with ubermonkey and mr intensity joining the team we will have a very good team indeed for next season, it was probably the Virgin Festival that done us for the league tbh but hey what is done is done. hopefully we will get paid and next league will be properly run with no problems:hope

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League Unfortunately my maths was correct for once. :sad Champions League 5 Position Team name 1 2 3 4 5 6 Points 1 Pokermania 10 7 18 30 0 24 89 2 Team Gwaaan 30 30 11 7 0 8 86 3 TTHPG 14 8 9 18 0 30 79 4 ITP Stars 24 24 14 9 0 7 78 5 Team BerlinOnline 18 14 24 10 0 10 76 6 CVG Poker Champions 8 10 30 11 0 14 73 7 Fuchsmeute 11 9 8 24 0 18 70 8 Lodgers choirboys 7 18 10 14 0 9 58 9 The PG Poker Squad 9 11 7 8 0 11 46 (sorry about table but without html its a nightmare)