CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

teaulc

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League This is from the e-sport site (using their scoring system) :ok

PositionTeam name1 2 3 Points
1 Team Gwaaan 30 30 11 71
2 ITP Stars 24 24 14 62
3 Team BerlinOnline 18 14 24 56
4 CVG Poker Champions 8 10 30 48
5 Pokermania 10 7 18 35
6 Lodgers choirboys 7 18 10 35
7 TTHPG 14 8 9 31
8 Fuchsmeute 11 9 8 28
9 The PG Poker Squad 9 11 7 27
Looking a lot better, but we still can't be complacent.

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League Al, I see that Philossify has managed to get Slapdash registered for the Bikeradar team (not for this league, but for future ones). http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f84/poll-bikeradar-champs-lg-matches-4-5-wed-11th-june-sun-june-15th-68411/#post1105224 Is Uber still interested in playing for CVG? I think a couple more players would be beneficial if we are to continue as a team. Thoughts guys?

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League already ahead of you mate :ok pm`s will be sent later to the 2 players who were interested

Al, I see that Philossify has managed to get Slapdash registered for the Bikeradar team (not for this league, but for future ones). http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f84/poll-bikeradar-champs-lg-matches-4-5-wed-11th-june-sun-june-15th-68411/#post1105224 Is Uber still interested in playing for CVG? I think a couple more players would be beneficial if we are to continue as a team. Thoughts guys?

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

Al, I see that Philossify has managed to get Slapdash registered for the Bikeradar team (not for this league, but for future ones). http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f84/poll-bikeradar-champs-lg-matches-4-5-wed-11th-june-sun-june-15th-68411/#post1105224 Is Uber still interested in playing for CVG? I think a couple more players would be beneficial if we are to continue as a team. Thoughts guys?
ready to rock and roll when you need me:ok what software is it on again al?and do you have a link. will get it sorted now so i dont forget;)

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

you should see the bung i got;) well the structure should suit my game down to the ground hopefully,so i hope i can be some help when you need me team:ok
that bung was to get the beer in its a thirsty team :cheers