No System Horse racing Bets. 10p to win

Winner4Me

Starting tomorrow i will be placing selections on here for certain races. Every horse will be 10p to win only. I will list the odds that i back them at and then the profit or loss i make at the end of the day. As its only 10p a time i am not really that fussed. I will only do 1-2 tracks on here due to the amount of typing, and id rather be watching the race. And so everyone is aware i have no system as the title says in selecting the horses. 1.) No more than 5 horses bet on in one race (50p) 2.) 10p win only bets I am willing to gve this a go and just see what happens. I might ls all the time but itsonly a bit of fun for me, and its more exciting than the lottery.:lol Comments are welcome as i like to hear everyones opinion. Thanks

Re: No System Horse racing Bets. 10p to win These are all picked by looking at form for the horse (honest).;) I do not know what the odds are yet,will update the lot BEFORE racing starts. Start Bank £10.00 (10p win only bets) Bath 2.00 Lucky leigh/Fangfoss girls/River rye (30p 2.30 Wotashirtfull/Walragnek/Admiral bond (30p) 3.00 Spring dream/Rose row/Bassinet (30p) 3.30 Prince of delphi/misaro/Bold argument/Pic up sticks (40p) 4.00 Unlimited/Semi detached/Moves good enough/Wining show (40p) 5.00 Sand rapeal/Dansilver/Jenny soba/Ronsard (40p) £2.10 Bet (21 bets) I have Mussleburgh to add.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.