NRL Round 10

Gold Coast Titans v The Bulldogs (10:45BST) 1.4526.003.00106.15 % Details »
Hide « Gold Coast Titans v The Bulldogs
Parramatta Eels v Sydney Roosters (10:45BST) 1.5326.002.87103.85 % Details »
Hide « Parramatta Eels v Sydney Roosters
Saturday 17 May 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Cronulla Sharks v Brisbane Broncos (08:30BST) 1.5726.002.75103.85 % Details »
Hide « Cronulla Sharks v Brisbane Broncos
Manly Sea Eagles v North Queensland Cowboys (10:30BST) 1.2526.004.65105.35 % Details »
Hide « Manly Sea Eagles v North Queensland Cowboys
St George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm (10:30BST) 1.5721.002.80104.11 % Details »
Hide « St George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm
Sunday 18 May 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Penrith Panthers v New Zealand Warriors (05:00BST) 1.7226.002.35104.29 % Details »
Hide « Penrith Panthers v New Zealand Warriors
Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers (06:00BST) 2.5026.001.67103.73 % Details »
Hide « Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers
Monday 19 May 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs (10:00BST) 1.6326.002.75101.56 % Details »
Hide « Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs

Re: NRL Round 10 Was very surprised by the clear favouritism that exists in every game. Was expecting the Eels and Dragons games to be tighter. Ditto Tigers. Conversely I thought the Titans would be giving up a bigger start than they are (-6.5) Personally I like all the favourites to win this week, bar one, and that's the Titans. Yes, the Doggies have been awfully, but they won both clashes last year and I think this a good chance for them to if not turn it around, to at least get a win. Titans keep Prince which is a bonus and Luke Bailey returns. Still, they are without Laffranchi, and I think that's going to prove critical up against a backrow of Sonny Bill, Ryan and Maitua. Eels, well they should win, lost nobody but Hayne. Roosters have lost Tupou, Fitzgibbon, Mason and Myles. Eels even managed to keep Hindmarsh. Still, the Eels are a dicey proposition at the best of times this year. Needed a big comeback vs Dogs, Let Knights come back and won by 1, let Dragons back and won by 1, needed a big comeback vs Panthers. Have won last 4 v Roosters and twice by 13+ though. Sharks v Broncos, no Hunt, Wallace, Lockyer, Hannant, Marsh or Hodges for Brisbane, though Sharks lose their damaging backrow combo of Bird and Gallen. Sharks should get this won easily, the value likely to lay in the 1-12. Sharks haven't won by 13+ all year, only won 3 of past 10 v Broncos and never by 13+. I predict a similar type of game to the Manly v Broncos game last year, where Many won 18-6 in a pre-Origin round. [sidenote - 3 of the past 4 games at Shark Park involving Broncos have ended Brisbane 16-12.] Manly should take care of the Cowboys. No JT, Bowen, Webb, Lilyman, Burns. Manly kept Kite and Lyon, and lose only Stewart. Still no Watmough, though may be a late inclusion? Cowboys have the better H2H record though, which is slightly off putting. Still, Origin losses should see Manly win, but I'm not jumping to take the -12.5. Dragons have lost 9 of the past 10 v Storm, 3 of them by 24-10 (I'm a keen pick the score observer). Still, Storm without half their team, depth will be really tested and the Dragons, despite losing their centre pairing, should have enough to win. That being said, it is the Dragons, without Gasnier, so anything is liable to happen. Want to take 1-12 Dragons but it's really not a good match for betting IMO. Panthers v Warriors, Panthers won 7 of past 10. Warriors lose Tate, Panthers keep their team. Still no Price for the Warriors, Vatuvei out for a month and of course McKinnon for the season. It's a game Penrith really should win, but the overs looks a better proposition depending weather and the line. 9 of past 10 have gone over 40, Witt is the competitions best kicker and Gordon landed 5/5 last week (Sammut on the bench, so Gordon should keep duties). A bit surprised to see Tigers so favoured, though perhaps disappointed is more apt description. Knights lose Buderus and Tigers regain Farah and Marshall. Weird to see Head on the bench and Morris at half though. Raiders v Souths? Worst game of the season most likely. Raiders good at home, have injury troubles - Withers season, along with Graham and Zillman, Hinchcliffe still out, Chalk broke his thumb. Costigan seems to have troubles with his fitness too. Have tipped Raiders but am starting to think that I should be on Souths. All in all a pretty shit betting week IMO, with overs in the Panthers game the best looking.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.