Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May

Saturday 10 May 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kalmar v Djurgården (15:00BST) 2.003.504.40101.30 % Details »
Hide « Kalmar v Djurgården
Sunday 11 May 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ljungskile v Norrköping (15:00BST) 2.503.453.15100.73 % Details »
Hide « Ljungskile v Norrköping
Trelleborgs FF v Helsingborgs IF (15:00BST) 3.753.502.2599.68 % Details »
Hide « Trelleborgs FF v Helsingborgs IF
AIK v Malmö FF (16:45BST) 2.383.453.30101.31 % Details »
Hide « AIK v Malmö FF
Monday 12 May 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
GAIS v Örebro (18:00BST) 2.003.454.30102.24 % Details »
Hide « GAIS v Örebro
GIF Sundsvall v Halmstad (18:00BST) 2.853.302.60103.85 % Details »
Hide « GIF Sundsvall v Halmstad
Hammarby v Gefle IF (18:00BST) 1.664.006.00101.67 % Details »
Hide « Hammarby v Gefle IF
Elfsborg v IFK Göteborg (19:00BST) 2.343.353.20103.84 % Details »
Hide « Elfsborg v IFK Göteborg

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May Been busy at work all week trying to meet a deadline. No time to post anything. :cry This is the last round of Allsvenskan football before an almost two month long break because of Euro 2008. A time for many to regroup, rethink and try to find some new players no doubt.

Kalmar – Djurgården

Kalmar to win 2.00 @ Betsafe

Both teams had bad experiences during the week, Kalmar going down to Göteborg 3-2 after being 2-0 up and Djurgården being almost outclassed by Hammarby in the Stockholm derby (0-2). Kalmar have won all their home games this year and are expected to be in the drivers’ seat today, looking for ways to get past the compact Djurgården defence. Djurgårdens offensive game is hampered by injuries (Jonsson, Dahlberg, Sjölund) and looked quite flat against Hammarby. Kalmar have a few injuries themselves, but the powerful strike force of Ingelsten and Santin is intact. Lance Davids is suspended in Djurgården, Markus Lindberg in Kalmar.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May Hi, are there any expert views on the Sundsvall v Halmstad game please. I just need to know IF there is any way Sundsvall could realistically get a win here because even the DNB option offers value. I know Halmstads form is a bit in and out but surely Sundsvall are so poor that the very best that they could expect would be a draw? Please let me know your thoughts on the teams and this match....

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May

Been busy at work all week trying to meet a deadline. No time to post anything. :cry This is the last round of Allsvenskan football before an almost two month long break because of Euro 2008. A time for many to regroup, rethink and try to find some new players no doubt.

Kalmar РDjurg̴rden

Kalmar to win 2.00 @ Betsafe

Both teams had bad experiences during the week, Kalmar going down to Göteborg 3-2 after being 2-0 up and DjurgÃ¥rden being almost outclassed by Hammarby in the Stockholm derby (0-2). Kalmar have won all their home games this year and are expected to be in the drivers’ seat today, looking for ways to get past the compact DjurgÃ¥rden defence. DjurgÃ¥rdens offensive game is hampered by injuries (Jonsson, Dahlberg, Sjölund) and looked quite flat against Hammarby. Kalmar have a few injuries themselves, but the powerful strike force of Ingelsten and Santin is intact. Lance Davids is suspended in DjurgÃ¥rden, Markus Lindberg in Kalmar.

Nice shoot mazarin,thanx for pick :clap:ok

Hi' date=' are there any expert views on the Sundsvall v Halmstad game please. I just need to know IF there is any way Sundsvall could realistically get a win here because even the DNB option offers value. I know Halmstads form is a bit in and out but surely Sundsvall are so poor that the very best that they could expect would be a draw? Please let me know your thoughts on the teams and this match....[/quote'] Well, yes, Sundsvall could probably win IMO. Halmstad are better, but Sundsvall are not bad at home. Last year, in a lower division, they were undefeated at home until the very last game. This year they have lost to Kalmar and Helsingborg, two very good teams. Halmstad have beaten Örebro and Norrköping away, two teams that are about the same quality as Sundvall, so they are rightly the favourites in this one too. They're a fairly young team, so they will have their ups and downs. No significant team news as far as I know. GL! :hope

Nice shoot mazarin' date='thanx for pick :clap:ok[/quote'] Thanks! Awful game for Djurgården with injuries, red cards etcetera... The Euro 08 break couldn't have come at a better time for them.

Well' date=' yes, Sundsvall [i']could probably win IMO. Halmstad are better, but Sundsvall are not bad at home. Last year, in a lower division, they were undefeated at home until the very last game. This year they have lost to Kalmar and Helsingborg, two very good teams. Halmstad have beaten Örebro and Norrköping away, two teams that are about the same quality as Sundvall, so they are rightly the favourites in this one too. They're a fairly young team, so they will have their ups and downs. No significant team news as far as I know. GL! :hope
Mazarin, thanks a lot for that mate.... Is this the last weekend of matches in the Allsvenskanliga and if so when does the league resume, do you know?

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May Mazarin....I forgot to ask you above...what is your prediction for the Hammarby v Gefle game? Obviously, I think that Gefle are nearly as bad as Sundsvall (stats wise) and are away to a team that had an impressive win earlier in the week. Have Hammarby got any injuries from their local derby win and what is the 'history' between these two teams? Any info would be gratefully received. Many thanks... :cheers

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May The league doesn't resume until early july. Still, there's always Euro 2008 as a small concolation. :cheers AIK have won three in a row but Malmö could prove a tougher opponent. I'm hopefull though, as AIK have won with ease in the past two meetings at home. Could be some goals in this one too. I'll be there! My best Swedish bet of the day (a little late, I know) is Helsingborg in the southern derby. Helsingborg are still playing very well and Larsson/Omotoyossi should be able to score against the Trelleborg defence. Hammarby are huge favourites against Gefle.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May I haven't been active at PL in a while, but I hope that things get back to normal so I can be back sometime soon. A bit of info about today's matches: GAIS - Örebro No new injuries in Gais, Andersson back after suspension. Örebro without midfielder Henriksson and with defender Haginge questionable. Suggested bet: Homewin, örebro have been awful lately, 0-1-3 0-5 last five. Gais clearly the better team, but it's important to notice that gais are very lame up front and usually have problems with defending teams. GIF Sundsvall - Halmstad Midfielder Mumba back in Sundsvall, defender Johansson back in Halmstad. Suggested bet: No bet. I don't trust Halmstad, who were close to loose a point to Ljungskile at home despite leading 3-0 with less than 15 mins to go. Sundsvall in poor shape but might snatch a point here. Hammarby - Gefle Hammarby still withou defender Sleyman and midfielder Jensen, but also with several players suffering from minor injuries, Hammarby's thin squad looks a bit worn out now. No injuries in Gefle. Suggested bet: No bet. Odds for homewin a bit short, add the uncertain players in Hammarby and I think it's safer to stay away. Elfsborg - IFK Göteborg Mobaek and Andersson back for Elfsborg, Göteborg still without Alexandersson, but Wernbloom back, important player. Suggested bet: No bet, this match looks very unpredictable to me, can go either way. Elfsborg have been rock solid in the defence, 4-1-0 7-0 at home, but I think that they will have problems to score vs Göteborg, Elfsborg still haven't got their attacking to work. Göteborg have been poor on the road, but they don't loose very often, awayrecord 0-4-1 3-4. Last: This is off topic, but I feel I really want to say this: A well known AIK supporter and top lad from Väsby died this Saturday, much to early. R.I.P. Kristian Klang.

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Sweden)
EventElfsborg Boras IF vs IFK Göteborg
Selectionunder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date12/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.66 (Back)
ReasoningWell, Elfsborg played last 8 matches under the total, Goteborg played only 1 (of 5) game over the total in away matches. Besides, Goteborg played their last game with very high score: 3:2 against Kalmar and they haven't played yet 2 games in a row over the total this season. h2h in Boras in last 5 years: Elfsborg Boras IF IFK Göteborg 3:1 Elfsborg Boras IF IFK Göteborg 1:1 Elfsborg Boras IF IFK Göteborg 0:2 Elfsborg Boras IF IFK Göteborg 1:0 Elfsborg Boras IF IFK Göteborg 2:1 I think, it will be something like 1:0...Good luck

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 10-12 May Gais - Örebro 3-0 Hammarby - Gefle 2-1 Gif Sundsva - Halmstad 2-1 Elfsborg - IFK Göteborg 3-0 That ends the last round of Allsvenskan for now, next round will start July 1st.