** Poker Friday 9th May **

spannerjago

** Poker Friday 9th May **  

1. 1.

• Various times BoDog WSOP Seat Giveaway
    • Various times Bet365 $100 no lose tournament
    • 14:00 / 20:00 BST 32Red Quick Fire $500 Freeroll
    • 17:00 BST Pokerstars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • 18:00 GMT Mansion $3000 Monthly Freeroll
    • 19:30 BST William Hill Super Series - £500 Added
    • 19:30 BST Poker Trillion Treat Sats - One Seat Gtd
    • 19:30 BST Paradise Poker FPP All In â?¬1500 Freeroll
    • 19:30 / 20:30 BST Virgin APT / WSOP Sats - 1 Seat Gtd
    • 19:45 BST Betfred $1000 Freeroll (Max 1000 Runners)
    • 20:00 BST BoyleSports - $1000 RH Freeroll - Winner gets 32 Seat WSOP Freeroll
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 20:00 BST Ladbrokes $1000 Free Bets Freeroll
    • 20:00 GMT Mansion $20,000 Gtd
    • 20:30 BST Ladbrokes Dirty Deviant Dancing with Uber
    • 21:00 BST Pokerkings May League
    • 21:00 BST Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 22:30 BST 32Red - $32 if knocked out with AA
    • Every 4 mins FullTilt WSOP Freerolls for 50xWSOP Main Event Packages
    • XX:05 BST (every hour) Pokerstars WSOP Million Dollar Giveaway

Re: ** Poker Friday 9th May **

Does anyone know the tourn number for pokerstars deepstack tourn at 5? can't see it anywhere . .. :ok
I'm 99% certain the stars tournament in the poll doesn't exist :ok. About a million others that can be played anyway.
Strange ... cannot see it tonight, but it's there tomorrow night :unsure Will assume it doesn't run on Fridays and will knock all the Fridays out of the diary for this :ok

Strange ... cannot see it tonight, but it's there tomorrow night :unsure Will assume it doesn't run on Fridays and will knock all the Fridays out of the diary for this :ok
Think its only on Saturday and Sunday Gaf

Re: ** Poker Friday 9th May ** They fill VERY quickly (seconds) so you dont see them in the lobby long - if you show "running" and "completed" then you'll see loads of them :ok (Under Sit and Go / Multi) :ok Just seen a load of "Poker After Dark" freerolls too under Sit and Go / Satellites :ok

They fill VERY quickly (seconds) so you dont see them in the lobby long - if you show "running" and "completed" then you'll see loads of them :ok (Under Sit and Go / Multi) :ok Just seen a load of "Poker After Dark" freerolls too under Sit and Go / Satellites :ok
as that to me mate?

They fill VERY quickly (seconds) so you dont see them in the lobby long - if you show "running" and "completed" then you'll see loads of them :ok (Under Sit and Go / Multi) :ok Just seen a load of "Poker After Dark" freerolls too under Sit and Go / Satellites :ok
played about 30 of these today longest I lasted in any was 10 mins its all in or fold

Re: ** Poker Friday 9th May ** Is the PL Omaha tournie on Laddies p/w protected? I haven't tried to register yet, but thought I'd ask before I do... if it is, could I have the p/w please? Also, there's no info on the tournie tab at Laddies? I'm guessing its pot limit??? Does PL = Punters Lounge, or Pot Limit? What does "$2+20c x 3" mean? 2 x rebuys & 1 x add on?? 3 x rebuys, no add on? Help please :\

Is the PL Omaha tournie on Laddies p/w protected? I haven't tried to register yet, but thought I'd ask before I do... if it is, could I have the p/w please? Also, there's no info on the tournie tab at Laddies? I'm guessing its pot limit??? Does PL = Punters Lounge, or Pot Limit? What does "$2+20c x 3" mean? 2 x rebuys & 1 x add on?? 3 x rebuys, no add on? Help please :\
no password mate:ok yep pot limit and no rebuys etc,unless i cocked it up which is possible:loon the 3x$2 means we play 3 games in all .one at 8.30 one at 9.15 and one at 10:ok you can play one or all ,the choice is yours:ok