Bet365 No Lose Tournaments

philossify

The Bet365 nolose tourneys are still running - 9:00 am and 12:pm $2+0 with $100 prizepool (normally 200 or so entrants - less on a Sunday morning) and the more attractive $500 prizepool one (with $130 for 1st) running 7:00 pm most evenings (think 5 out of 7 - it doest't run Mon,Wed?). Evening one is now getting about 350 entrants. Pays top50. Simpleset way to find it is to view all tournies and sort by value then look for $2+0 and $10+0. You have a choice (IMHO) of playing tight and probably winning $1.25 to $5 fairly regularly (final table is where it starts to rise) or if you are feeling loose then join the all-in fest in the early stages and look for a good start to build on. If you play too tight then it's often 2 hours to make $1.25 or nothing (when some fish ambushes you with crap). Its an ideal "background" game provided theres no other Ipoker game you want to play. I must average £20+ per month out of this one, I often sit there at 9:00 am in my PJ's playing loose and having breakfast - if I go out early then I do some housework :lol, the thought of doing housework keeps me motivated to stay in the game.

Re: Bet365 No Lose Tournaments Value Calculations 9am 155 buy ins at $2 = $310 Prize pool = $410 Added Value = ($410-$310)/155 = $0.65 Midday 195 Buy ins at $2 = $390 Prize Pool = $490 Added Value = (490 - 390) / 195 = $0.51