Best Bet of the Day - Wed 30th April

5.05: Ascot: Murrin WIN As this is the last day of April's betting, I am sure there will be a few desperate long shot Win bets that would normally be put up as e/w selections in an attempt to catch big bad BillyHills at the top of the leaderboard! This bet falls into that category. Murrin made a pleasing comeback on the all-weather at Lingfield under this pilot in March and looked well for the occasion. Has been eased in the handicap to 75 and won very nicely at Goodwood last June from a mark only 1lb lower. Should strip fitter for the seasonal reappearance and if progressed from last year must be given a chance in what is an open looking race to round off proceedings at Ascot. WIN (Come on the Murrin!) :hope

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Wed 30th April A5.05 Bomber Command 0.5pt E/W Well I'm too far back to catch anyone let alone BillyHills so mine's E/W !!:lol Has run really well here in the past in big fields and has form at a higher level. Trainer is great form and the excellent William Buick takes off a further 3lb.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.