Rio on the Flat 08

I have another thread in the systems forum which has it's first bet today & which will form part of my normal betting in this thread. Ascot 3.55 Soapy Danger looked a progressive sort in 2006 & won the Queens Vase over C&D but then missed much of last year through injury before running quite well in the Autumn. Won FTO at Doncaster over 12f on ground which was softer than may suit & looks the one to beat back up to 2m on faster ground. Distinction would probably like more cut & usually takes a run or two to hit form. Of the rest Peppertree Lane & Frank Sonata would also prefer softer going. Baddam was runner up in this last year & goes well here but seems to have lost his way a bit & was gelded over the Winter. Shipmaster needs to improve on previous form & is held by Soapy Danger from the Queens Vase win in 06. I'm trying to avoid betting at under 2/1 but with the Johnston yard in decent form there looks to be a case for making my first bet here & I've taken the 6/4 with Betfred. Bet. Soapy Danger 50pts @ 6/4 Betfred. Rio.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.