Blackpool Team Challenge - 7th June

BAM

The following is a rough schedule on the day’s events and may change so watch this space......... 10 members per team 16 teams Max £30 per player = £300 per team = £4800 prize pool based on 16 teams Team Prize Money ( Point Based ) 1st Team Prize = £2500 + TROPHY trophy.gif !! 2nd Team Prize = £1500 3rd Team Prize = £800 First stage This will be an 16 table shootout where 2 players from each table progress to the next round. Starting chips will be 5000 and the blinds will start at 25/50 and will increase every 20 minutes. Points will be awarded for this stage as follows. 1st 10 points 2nd 8 points 3rd 5 points Second stage The seating draw will be made on the AWOP system to ensure it is randomized. These 4 x 8 per tables will reduce as per normal comp rules to a final table. The 32 players will play for points as outlined below. Starting chips will be 5000 and the blinds will start at 25/50 and will increase every 20 minutes. Points scoring for this stage as follows: Second stage 32 points +5 points Bonus for the winner 31 points for 2nd 30 points for 3rd 29 points for 4th 28 points for 5th And so on down to 1 for first out Additional rules In the event that a player in the first stage of the competition should knock out the last 2 players from a table then the person who lost the most chips will progress through to the next round. ADDON STAGE As soon as we reach the last 32 players from stage one, a Headhunter game will begin for the players who where eliminated from the first stage. For every head taken you will not only gain that bounty but also be awarded 1 point Towards your Teams total. Further details on this stage to follow

Re: Blackpool Team Challenge - 7th June Just me and Eric then :unsure I know its early days but it is only 10 places and 4 have already gone so even if its a tentative best to shout now :ok

Re: Blackpool Team Challenge - 7th June If you get really desperate a few days before this event and need a player then give me a shout - I'm really busy that week at work so was planning to rest that weekend but if it helps the team out of a hole I should be able to play.

Re: Blackpool Team Challenge - 7th June Im having a think of what i can do to make it mate, can you hold off on the team selection for a couple of days? ps.....by the time u see this ill be standing next to you in edinburgh anyway.!

Re: Blackpool Team Challenge - 7th June FOR THE TEAM CAPTAINS WHO HAVE MISSED THIS EARLIER POST TEAM CAPTAINS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK CLICK ME PLEASE TEAM CAPTAINS ONLY I WILL BE MAKING SOME NAME TAGS FOR EVERYONE SO PEOPLE WILL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER EASIER, SO IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE TEAMS AND TEAM MEMBERS ARE POSTED BY THERE SELECTED CAPTAINS AT THE ABOVE LOCATION AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN THANK YOU GUYS DAVE