eSport various complaints

teaulc

Re: eSport various complaints I have to agree with the lads They have done pretty much whatever they like, not given a monkeys about any of the players and we all sit here and say dont worry, they'll come good. The original league was a shambles, the champions league cancellations for German football was a disgrace, and the payouts are unacceptably slow.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport various complaints

We could change the forum name from esport League to poker league' date=' they are getting lots of hits through this site[/quote'] Surely it's good though if potential members can associate the comments, good or bad, with eSport so that they can make an informed choice?

Re: eSport various complaints Can anybody explain WHY the payouts are delayed ? It is no good esport saying that Poker Room make the payments...that is obvious! However... have esport given the results to Poker Room? It is esport's league and I just have this feeling that they have not given the results to Poker Room...there just seems no communication coming through about the reasons behind the delay.

Re: eSport various complaints Hi Dodge I will try to clear this up abit. We have long since sent the results to Pokerroom and they know who to pay out and how much, however PokerRoom initially planned to make all the payments at the end of the season, so that would mean after the Champions League for teamplay and after Playoffs for HeadsUp. It was a mistake of our support team to email everyone informing them of their winnings so early because it implied that they would be paid right then, which was not the case and can only be put down to some poor communication here. It is important to make payments quicker and it is a fundamental point which will be up for review at the completion of this season in preparation for the next. cheers ;) Reesh

Re: eSport various complaints Sorry if something similar has been posted before...I was not aware of this. At least now we know that payments will be made at the conclusion of the whole competition. Thanks for clearing this up Reeshah.:ok

Re: eSport various complaints Come on guys.....it's only been around 5 and a half weeks since we finished the League....what's another 3 and a half weeks?:\ Well, that's when the Champions League Final is.....I daresay the payments will be deferred until after the Intertoto Cup after that!:lol:lol I've put this down to 'lost funds' and if anything goes into my account it'll be a bonus and a miracle! :D Feckin shambles from start to finish :ok:ok:ok Have a nice day! TQM

Re: eSport various complaints Hi Mr Geraghty, Thank you for your recent email regarding the Rock-AM-Ring tournament and your E-Sports winnings. I have been informed that we have had a complaint raised by ECOGRA on your behalf regarding the Rock-AM-Ring Freeroll. Please note that we have responded back to them with all the relevant information and they will be in contact with you regarding the outcome and decision. :D As for the E-Sports winnings not being credited to your account, we are awaiting tournament info from E-Sports. Once this information has been received and verified all the winners will be credited with their winnings. Please note that we are dependant on E-Sports to provide us with the relevant information before any winnings can be credited. We are aware that you have raised this with us before and would like to assure you that as soon as we have the information, that your account will be credited. :wall Should you have any further queries, please contact us again. Regards, Dirk 1 hour later Hi Mr. Geraghty, Thank you for contacting Pokerroom.com regarding your winnings for the Team Play Tournament. We have received an assurance from our payments department that they are working on this issue. They have assured us that you will be credited within the next twoweeks. We apologise fo any inconvenience caused. Should you have any further queries, please contact us again. Regards, Tinashe PokerRoom.com Support Team This is like a Novel, nobody has a clue who dunnit, who did not do it and who gives a feck who did what!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: eSport various complaints After talking with live support for months about issues, today they tell me that they are only there to deal with registration issues and nothing else. So all the other times they've just been making it up. Whose idea was it for PL to get involved with these cowboys?:wall:wall:wall