eSport various complaints

teaulc

Re: eSport various complaints

I am sorry to push this but why should it take long time to work out payouts? We can play a 5000 player multitable tourney with bounties for example and everything gets worked out and paid instantly
Bill, It's admin I'm afraid, but I have said it needs to be vastly improved. In this case, it's not as simple as a $5k tourney with money from pokerroom and paid to your account. The procedure is esport send info to pokerroom, they then send to Bwin in Austria, which goes to Sweden and another dept and so on.... Patience costs nothing, so let's just be that. ;) I have told them they need to improve it and they completely agreed.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport various complaints From Pokeroom Hi Mr. Geraghty, Thank you for your contact email regarding Please be advised that we have confirmed with eSports that the prize will be paid by them. Kindly note that since a lot of teams and players have to be credited, they are working on a process to credit all of those teams and players automatically. This will be handled through eSports' Payments department within the next 4 weeks. Thank you for your understanding and patience through this investigation. Should you have any further queries, please contact us again. Regards, Monwabisi From esport Hi Joe, PokerRoom decided to pay out the amount after the CL. You can contact the PokerRoom support if you want to. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask them. We wish you lots of fun and success at the eSport-Poker league cheers Sophia ----------------------------------------------------------- your eSport-Poker.com support team Arse and elbow come to mind

Re: eSport various complaints Reeshah, was it decided for deffinate how the payments were being made ? Was it on a games played ratio ? Unfair if some players receive a prize after not playing ANY games but then also unfair on other that could'nt play as many games due to work/family etc committments. Your post says it will be paid within the next weeks (weeks), is there a number missing or is there an extra s where there should'nt be ? ;) cheers mate :ok

Hi BurnleyJoe This is just a miscommunication because of a misunderstanding by the support team at PokerRoom. I can confirm that the payment will be made by PokerRoom in the next 20 Saturn weeks.
:ok

Re: eSport various complaints Yes Gazza it is a games played ratio, however the Champions League will be an equal split. There is nothing missing in my previous post, when I ask my superiors for an estimated time frame for payout by PokerRoom this is what they tell me. But hopefully its sooner rather than later. ;) all the best, Reesh

Re: eSport various complaints Reesh, I see from the website that the HU playoffs have all been rescheduled. Any reason? Were we going to be told officialy? To be honest, I think the main reason that people are getting fooked off with the whole eSport setup is the lack of communication. I appreciate that we have a language barrier to overcome, but to simply tell us nothing and hope one of us spots it on the website is, imho, unacceptable. :@ Fonz

Reesh, I see from the website that the HU playoffs have all been rescheduled. Any reason? Were we going to be told officialy? To be honest, I think the main reason that people are getting fooked off with the whole eSport setup is the lack of communication. I appreciate that we have a language barrier to overcome, but to simply tell us nothing and hope one of us spots it on the website is, imho, unacceptable. :@ Fonz
Hi Fonz, I was not informed about this but I have found out what happened, it turns out that it had to be postponed because the French HeadsUp is behind schedule and as you know the leagues are all connected and if one falls behind there is a knock-on effect. Really sorry guys but I was left in the dark on this one, ill be releasing an email to all players shortly. Here is the updated playOff schedule. http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/headsup-liga/headsup-liga-intern/playoff-schedule/

Re: eSport various complaints Why should Mr I and te others from 9th to 20 have to wait till after playoffs His winnings are not going to change, as he is out of playoffs AIUI ,usually in tournaments on the internet you get payed straight away with your place money.

Re: eSport various complaints I wish I could tell you why it takes so long but it has been decided that the payments for HeadsUp will be made after the PlayOffs. I know its frustrating but something that I would like people to try to understand is that we are not your typical poker operator, its best not to make the comparison with normal poker tournament payouts, having said that the payouts for team league have been unnacceptably slow and must be improved in the future. I have been constantly chasing people up about all the problems from the UK perspective and I do believe that there is improvement. Feel free to keep expressing yourselves, i will always try to offer an ear and relay your issues with the rest of the team at eSport. all the best - Reesh

Why should Mr I and te others from 9th to 20 have to wait till after playoffs His winnings are not going to change' date=' as he is out of playoffs AIUI ,usually in tournaments on the internet you get payed straight away with your place money.[/quote']

Hi Fonz, I was not informed about this but I have found out what happened, it turns out that it had to be postponed because the French HeadsUp is behind schedule and as you know the leagues are all connected and if one falls behind there is a knock-on effect. Really sorry guys but I was left in the dark on this one, ill be releasing an email to all players shortly. Here is the updated playOff schedule. http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/headsup-liga/headsup-liga-intern/playoff-schedule/
So, let me get this straight... The Germans can get a match postponed because of a football match. The French can get a whole bunch of matches postponed because they are "behind schedule". But when a match is cancelled due to a sever problem, it is just scrubbed from the schedule, therebye virtually giving all of the teams in the top half of the Champions League a free ride into the playoffs and denying all of the lower teams a chance to catch up. Well excuse me, but I think that is all a total load of BOLLOX!!! :@:@:@ Oh, by the way, if eSport are interested, my 5 year old neice isn't busy this summer, they may want to employ her to run the next league. (I'm sure she couldn't do any feckin worse). :tongue2 PS - This is not a dig at you personally Reesh, I know you have only just started working for eSport.

Re: eSport various complaints Agree with Fonzie, in the HU league there were the same problems in 2 matchdays and they come up with complete different and opposite solutions (months after the event).

PS - This is not a dig at you personally Reesh, I know you have only just started working for eSport.
Agree with this too:ok

So, let me get this straight... The Germans can get a match postponed because of a football match. The French can get a whole bunch of matches postponed because they are "behind schedule". But when a match is cancelled due to a sever problem, it is just scrubbed from the schedule, therebye virtually giving all of the teams in the top half of the Champions League a free ride into the playoffs and denying all of the lower teams a chance to catch up. Well excuse me, but I think that is all a total load of BOLLOX!!! :@:@:@ Oh, by the way, if eSport are interested, my 5 year old neice isn't busy this summer, they may want to employ her to run the next league. (I'm sure she couldn't do any feckin worse). :tongue2 PS - This is not a dig at you personally Reesh, I know you have only just started working for eSport.
VERY WELL SAID SIR! How about we submit a complaint to the relevant gaming authorities?

Re: eSport various complaints Thanks feck im out of this, not holding my breathe for any winnings To eSport UK HeadsUp Players Due to the French HeadsUp League falling behind, the HeadsUp Playoffs have been rescheduled, we apologize for the inconvenience. The 1st round of the PlayOffs starts on July 10th. Here is the updated PlayOffs schedule. http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/headsup-liga/headsup-liga-intern/playoff-schedule/ The final league table for the UK HeadsUp 1st League will be published shortly and we will know for certain which players have reached the PlayOffs. In the event of a tie, positions will be decided using head to head results and beyond that a Freeroll “Sit and Go” tournament to determine the final PlayOff places. All the best Richard eSport-Poker.com Team So i reckon if you won anything in the heads up you`ll get it in August With the delay in paymnet for the heads up, does this mean the delay in payment will affect the other leagues?

I wish I could tell you why it takes so long but it has been decided that the payments for HeadsUp will be made after the PlayOffs. I know its frustrating but something that I would like people to try to understand is that we are not your typical poker operator, its best not to make the comparison with normal poker tournament payouts, having said that the payouts for team league have been unnacceptably slow and must be improved in the future. I have been constantly chasing people up about all the problems from the UK perspective and I do believe that there is improvement. Feel free to keep expressing yourselves, i will always try to offer an ear and relay your issues with the rest of the team at eSport. all the best - Reesh
Ever considered a job in politics Reesh ? Its complete horlicks like the running of this league which makes me want to take a break from online Poker too (homage to GaF)...... :puke I here Easyjet are having a sale at the moment with cheap tickets to Rome (Vatican City awaits) :)

Re: eSport various complaints It's an issue across the board with them - it affects all players from all nations - I'm not sure what can be done :unsure I still believe it's coming. I still believe they're just hugely inefficient, rather than fraudulent. The same happened after the first german league, and that money was paid out (eventually). Ultimately (and this applies to all the problems, not just the payment issue) - I think they're a gaming company, not a Poker company and I dont think they understand how things work in the poker world and what is expected by poker players. They either need to learn fast or they will fail!! If they have any sense at all, they'll try and draw heavily on Reeshah's poker experience to make it better in the future....