Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr

philossify

Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr  

1. 1.

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr Im available for wednesday!!, but i do have 1 little question, probably not important, but what do you think i should do if im on a table full of sitouts and i get to final table with enormous chip lead? :rollin:nana Any suggestions? ;)

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr

Im available for wednesday!!, but i do have 1 little question, probably not important, but what do you think i should do if im on a table full of sitouts and i get to final table with enormous chip lead? :rollin:nana Any suggestions? ;)
Take a screenprint and have a beer as it could be a long wait for some cards ;)

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr Hi guys I've put the following team in from the yes votes GotaFancy?, Mad Duke, Reeshah, runadrum, slick mick I would have played rather than Gaf except its possible I'll get dragged off to the pub tomorrow evening or alternatively be having my concentration lessened. Hope my choices are ok. My basic team selection strategy is that anyone who doesn't play tonight will (provided they vote yes) play on Sunday made up with top scorers from tonight - that way we get a mix of in-form and firness IMHO. Is that an acceptable principle? Feel free to say its not fair and remind me of better ways to pick the team. I'd expect to put the Sunday team in by 18:30 Saturday. GL tomorrow. :ok

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr Sounds good to me More frequent games will hopefully keep everyone interested. If at any time I feel I am struggling for points I will continue to vote yes but will ask to be dropped if enough other players are available. :ok

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr im out in 4th. massive chip leader was very aggressive and raising with any 2 cards. got my chips in ahead and but the chip leader wasnt just aggressive but fishy also so got called allin by 95 v my K2, hit my 2 but he hit 9, game over!! Only played 6 games in this series and Im wondering how the 'regulars' have managed to stay motivated. I dont know what this game is but its not poker. applying the rules of poker to this series seems mad to me and frankly the only way to keep it interesting is to use the sitouts to your advantage.

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr 3rd for me :sad My aggression seems to do me very well in the early stages. My aggression seems my undoing in the latter stages :sad I've said it before, but not learnt my lesson - I really need to control my aggression better when I have a chip stack.

im out in 4th. massive chip leader was very aggressive and raising with any 2 cards. got my chips in ahead and but the chip leader wasnt just aggressive but fishy also so got called allin by 95 v my K2' date=' hit my 2 but he hit 9, game over!! [/quote'] I think you forgot to add that I'd raised 600 and it was only costing me 1300 into a 2700 pot to call you with 2 live cards....as I had around 12 - 14k in chips at the time it was a bit of a no brainer! :loon As for the aggression I'm sure you were expecting it tonight? :lol:lol Good game! :ok TQM

Re: Poll: Matchday 16 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 30th Apr Here's my attempt at using Gafs spreadheet and adding in the latest results. Comments complaints to me. I will add the new poll today and preference goes to the 3 non-players tonight (provided they indicate they are available) followed by scaramoosh, telepee99. reeshah, Runadrum and Slick Mick.

Pts/Game Played 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Telepee99 16.23 13 30 18 0 24 30 0 18 18 14 30 9 2 18
PL-wallg 13.71 7 14 24 24 11 14 0 9
SPSlickMick 12.50 12 30 9 18 18 3 30 24 0 0 18 0 0
Scaramoosh 14.33 9 30 0 11 11 9 14 24 0 30
runadrum 8.75 8 14 0 2 14 11 0 18 11
PLRiverDance 8.50 6 3 30 0 18 0 0
Reeeshah 8.40 5 0 0 14 14 14
Plphilossify 8.14 7 14 11 3 11 11 0 7

I think you forgot to add that I'd raised 600 and it was only costing me 1300 into a 2700 pot to call you with 2 live cards....as I had around 12 - 14k in chips at the time it was a bit of a no brainer! :loon As for the aggression I'm sure you were expecting it tonight? :lol:lol Good game! :ok TQM
yeah you played ok, but when a player is as agressive as u were tonight uve got to expect a decent player smallish stacked big blind to move in on you over the top so my criticism wasnt so much on the call you made but rather the predictable initial raise that i was reraising with any picture card. personally if i were in your position with 9 5 off id be folding and waiting for something better, anyways well played tonight and gg:clap