Apat Live Forum Challenge, Blackpool 19 July

morlspin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT LIVE FORUM CHALLENGE, BLACKPOOL on 19th JULY- TEAM PL Complete Dear Captain, Re: APAT UK Team Championship Please find the payment link for a £50.00 seat at the APAT UK Team Poker Championship. www.apat.com/team_entry.php Can you forward to each team member ensuring that they complete payment by this coming Sunday evening latest. In my experience you may have to chase players up to ensure they complete payment. Three Captains have indicated that they would like a single £500 payment link for their team and I will forward that link separately. We are unable to make refunds (but we will be able to change team member names if necessary), so can you please ensure non team members do not use this link. A player briefing with final event details will be posted within the captains thread this coming weekend. If you have any queries in the interim, please send them via email to [email protected]. Just to clarify on one final point. This is a team event, however it will adhere strictly to APAT tournament rules, so players will be penalised if there is any suggestion of collusion / soft playing against their fellow team members. There is a serious individual prize for the winner and a good deal of qudos to be had for winning any APAT MTT, so I'm sure this will not be a problem, but I would appreciate you advising your team members accordingly. Good luck! Des. [email protected]

Re: Apat Live Forum Challenge, Blackpool 19 June....pay Here Now sorry morls its looking like i might have to pull out:sadbeen looking for flights to blackpool and nobody actually goes there:cry:cry you can only fly there from dublin:( i cant really take any time off and was gonna get there friday night, leave sunday night ,but with a 7 hr drive each way it'll be a mare:wall:wall gonna keep searching for some sort of alterative but its not looking good ,so it would be best to give the reserves the nod now:ok

Re: Apat Live Forum Challenge, Blackpool 19 June....pay Here Now Done, had to beat Bri and not be the last Transaction Completion Congratulations on registering a seat for your chosen APAT event. You will shortly receive a transaction receipt from Metacharge, confirming the event name and the entry fee.