removal of player from team

teaulc

is it possible to remove a player from the team? we have one that hasnt played at all and no reply to email. the reason i ask is that if and when the team wins a cash prize in the league it would be unfair to include this player. looking forward to a speedy response :ok

Re: removal of player from team

is it possible to remove a player from the team? we have one that hasnt played at all and no reply to email. the reason i ask is that if and when the team wins a cash prize in the league it would be unfair to include this player. looking forward to a speedy response :ok
You all have to bump each other off like in the films The Ladykillers or The Treasure of the Sierra Madre or Chaucer's The Pardoner's Tale so you don't have to share the booty.:loon:loon

Re: removal of player from team

You all have to bump each other off like in the films The Ladykillers or The Treasure of the Sierra Madre or Chaucer's The Pardoner's Tale so you don't have to share the booty.:loon:loon
or Kind Hearts and Coronets :ok

Re: removal of player from team Our team on the eSports site is correct. On PokerRoom we have two no-shows. "marrsinn" was auto-registered for the first round (before we had any influence on the lineups) and was a sitout. "Fat8oyFat" was never even registered for a game. If it's possible/necessary, they should probably both be removed. But I'd imagine the captain gets to distribute the prize money anyway, so hopefully it won't make any difference if they stay listed for this season.