Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May - UK Winners Freeroll June 22nd

dobbin

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May - PreRegistration open NOW Gremlin - I'd email them and double check you are in ok - there have been a lot of problems in the past with people not getting in after giving the wrong information.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Well done Kev101 on making Vegas (If you find your way here) - good aggressive play from you on the final table to build your stack :ok Quite a good day all in all for a donny rovers fan ;)

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Wow, well done all who played tonight. :clap There should also be a UK freeroll invitation too. :ok (and Sweden and Columbia if we've anyone from there - and Portugal, Bulgaria and Canada from yesterday.)

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Thanks Gotafancy I made it here ok. I hope youre all gonna be gentle with me lol.WOW what a great weekend for me ,7th in the Freeroll then winning the buy in ,does it get any betterr lol.You lot were so friendly I just had to join youre forum.:cheers

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May

In 23rd' date=' PLRIVRD - "No Forum Selected" :unsure[/quote'] Made the mistake of not voting, contacted them straight away but obviously they havent rectified the vote.

• 3 weeks later...

CGE UK Freeroll 22nd June 18.00 GMT

OFCGGEreminder.jpg

Dear GGE Player,

Congratulations! The country you played for in the in the GGE Event on PokerKings has qualified you for a freeroll. Please see below for the dates and times of the tourney(s) you are eligible for.

Portugal Bulgaria Canada

June 21st 18:00 GMT

United Kingdom Sweden Colombia

June 22nd 18:00 GMT

jpeg

Click Thumbnail Screenshot for GGE site and more info

Global Gaming Events would like to thank you for your continued support. Good Luck to you!

Best Regards,

Online Forum Challenge / Global Gaming EventsStaff

Not sure of the prizepool but it's this Sunday at 6pm GMT and you'll only be eligible if you played in the OFC on Pokerkings and you receive an email invite. :ok