Prop Bet League With Focus Tourneys Only

dobbin

Prop Bet League with Focus Tourneys Only Buy In $40 Tournaments 8 in Total 1.1st May PokerTrillion $10k Welcome Back Freeroll 2.4th May Betfair PokerPlayer Grand Prix Freeroll 3.7th May PokerKings PL League Tournament 4.8th May PokerTrillion PokerPlayer WSOP Freeroll 5.14th May PokerKings PL League Tournament 6.21st May PokerKings PL League Tournament 7.25th May PokerTrillion PLvBlonde Challenge Tournament 8.28th May PokerKings PL League Tournament Best 5 scores to count Use BPP Points to score (Pretty sure these tournaments will be focus tournaments anyway) PrizePool 1-4 Players(1 place paid) 5-9 Players (2 places paid) 10-19 Players (3 places paid) 20+Players (5 places paid) I have chosen these tournaments has they are Good Value and A lot of PL members will be playing in these... This is just a idea at the moment FeedBack Welcome

Re: Prop Bet League With Focus Tourneys Only Main thought is that because it doesn't use the BPP scores as they are in full, it means a new/seperate table will need to be kept - I think it would be better to just use the BPP scores in full instead, purely from the perspective of ease of administration and to keep the amount of work for someone to a minimum :unsure

Re: Prop Bet League With Focus Tourneys Only

Main thought is that because it doesn't use the BPP scores as they are in full' date=' it means a new/seperate table will need to be kept - I think it would be better to just use the BPP scores in full instead, purely from the perspective of ease of administration and to keep the amount of work for someone to a minimum :unsure[/quote'] Totally Agree The only problems I could see is 1.Would these tourneys def be the focus Tournament for that day.. 2.BPP scoring-Has there is a mixture of exclusive PL tourneys and Non PL exclusive tourneys ...would the scoring be single BPP scores not Double BPP like we have in exclusive PL Tourneys

Re: Prop Bet League With Focus Tourneys Only The PokerPlayer games and the PokerTrillion freeroll cannot be guaranteed as focus games - however it is probable that they will be. (it would take some pretty good value tourneys for them not to be) The PL exclusive games will be double points. The PLvBlonde games I haven't considered the pro's and cons yet - technically they will be single points, but I think we are ever so slightly bigger than Blonde, so with over half the field PL, we may want to consider that. The Titan Game(s) (plus any other PL exclusive games that happen - maybe PLOPS III for example) will also be double points All other games would be single points