Guy Fawkes' All New 1% Plot - £100 => ?

Sheerluck Holmes

Ok, after the unfortunate sinking of my other 1% thread (the captain saw the iceberg, but just thought he could plough through it!) it's time to pick myself up, dust myself down and start again. This time starting bank will be £100 (kindly donated from my bonus and the joint account again!) and all bets on betfair. To recap, I will be trying to win 1% of the bank in each bet, with a 'recovery' bet in the subsequent bets to regain the lost stake and the current target. This time, I may however try to recoup the lossed in 2, possibly 3 bets as part of my new sensible staking system. All in all then, pretty much the same as the last one, however I will be solely sticking to the football. Obvioulsy, I have learnt a lot from the last GH, and will eradicate the errors LTO. :hope I will perhaps not be so reliant on the 0-0 laying/1+ goal backing as an unexpected big hit on these markets can leave a huge loss to 'chase' and I'm prepared to sacrfice the SR a wee bit for this. So the forecast's (to enable a bit of daydreaming):

• Last time I struck 130ish bets in 72ish days - we can say an average of 2 bets per day.
  • Bank doubled by end of May 75ish bets :hope and;
  • Bank up to £500 in 170ish bets (accounting for some losers)

I will re-assess at the £500 stage but hope to go on to £1000 ideally to buy an engagement ring OR holiday in 2009 or something. :ok I do believe something like this, with discipline can achieve very postive results. :hope it can work for me this time. :ok

Re: Guy Fawkes' All New 1% Plot - £100 => ? The right attitude to take Sir...! As always, wish you well in your quest for riches, and I will be following as closely as the last one - you are (nearly always) the king of discipline and is good to see your systems in action. :) You have good, realistic ambitions for this one, and can't see why you can't make this work (providing you stay away form the gee-gee's!). Let the games commence... :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.