Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 19/04/08

Ivy Creek 2.15 Newbury (EW) Lifetime form looks quite consistent when you explore it far enough. 1-1-2-6-6-3-1-1-5-4-3-2 The 6-6 were both on good to firm ground and the 2nd of those was against Manduro (by about 8 lengths). The 1-1 afterwards were both at listed level and both over this trip including one at Pontefract on good to soft ground where it really impressed me and I noted it to follow. The 5th was on good to firm again and in Group 2 company against Papal Bull and Lucarno (St Leger winner). Final run last season saw it finish 2nd behind Crime Scene over this trip on soft ground, appreciates cut in the ground, gets the trip. Its first two races last season were over shorter trips and it improved for the step up to 12f. The main concern would be trainer stats from 2007: April 2007 - 12 runners 0 winners May 2007 - 16 runners 0 winners

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 19/04/08 Thirsk 3.50 Wi Dud 1 pt win. Again im pinning it down to a dual between my selection and Utmost Respect with Wi dud coming out on top, Wi Dud who was plying his trade this year and last year in class 1 company should be much to strong for Utmost Respect.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.