NRL Round 6 (April 18-21)

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21)

If your on the overs in the nth qld game get in line to collect. Matty B scoring on the stroke of halftime assured it. I think the sharks will run away with this game in the 2nd half.
That's EXACTLY what i need to happen.

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) Roosters v Knights The Roosters have lost their only 2 matches against the Knights at Bluetounge, being in 2006 and 2007 by scores of 32-18 and 22-18 respectivley, I tend to gravitate towards past records and h2h's when analysing a match, but the Roosters are a different side this year, and have definatley looked like top 4 contenders. Therefore this match is a no bet for me. Wests v Souths Souths have lost their last 3 matches at the SCG. The two teams are evenly matched having each won 5 of the 10 between each other. Souths have been getting closer to teams without winning, and the Tigers just aren't the same without Farrah. Past records indicate either Wests by 13+ or Souths 1-12. Souths 1-12 @ 3.85 Wests 13+ @ 3.25 Good luck all. :hope

Im on newcastle 1-12 @ 5.00 just to much value there 4 me.
sorry for my french boys but **** THAT HURT!!!!!! DANNY WICKS RUNNING 60 METRES ON THE SIREN TO MAKE IT NEWCASTLE 13+! One of the unluckiest things to ever happen to me. That bloody hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats messed my head up BIG TIME and im going to take a break for a few weeks to clear my head! Gl all in the next few weeks and i may or may not be back.....

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) Sorry about the loss mate... I almost multied my bet with the roosters win. Everyone experiences losses along the way, you just need to minimise the impact of them. I always try to never bet more than i can bare to lose...

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) A couple of stats for tomorrows match: Melbourne: 3 wins (all 13+) and 2 losses (both 1-12) Canberra: 2 losses (13+) and 3 wins (1-12) So judging by that, it will either be: storm 13+, or raiders 1-12.... Haven't decided if i will go with it or not yet, but it may be worth a look.

sorry for my french boys but **** THAT HURT!!!!!! DANNY WICKS RUNNING 60 METRES ON THE SIREN TO MAKE IT NEWCASTLE 13+! One of the unluckiest things to ever happen to me. That bloody hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats messed my head up BIG TIME and im going to take a break for a few weeks to clear my head! Gl all in the next few weeks and i may or may not be back.....
Bad luck mate, take a good couple of weeks off, and we all hope to see you back better than ever.

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) Another possible bet for tomorrow is Melbourne to lead at half time. Canberra have lost the first half in all 5 matches so far this season. Billy Slater to score a try @ $1.90? He is equal top try scorer in the league with 6 so far... Thoughts?

A couple of stats for tomorrows match: Melbourne: 3 wins (all 13+) and 2 losses (both 1-12) Canberra: 2 losses (13+) and 3 wins (1-12) So judging by that, it will either be: storm 13+, or raiders 1-12.... Haven't decided if i will go with it or not yet, but it may be worth a look.
Similar to todays match between Tigers and Souths with (13+ and 1-12), ended up tiger by 20. :) Canberra have lost their last 11 against the Storm which would support the Melb 13+. In the 6 of those 11 to be played in Canberra, Melbourne have won by - 10...12...18...36...4...16 That's half that have been 13+. With sportingbet, Melb (13+) is 2.15, but Melb (-8.5) is 1.72, I think I will be taking the Storm -8.5 rather than 13+, as it is on a cold canberra night, which the Raiders seem to thrive in. Good luck brad whatever you decide to take. :hope

Another possible bet for tomorrow is Melbourne to lead at half time. Canberra have lost the first half in all 5 matches so far this season. Billy Slater to score a try @ $1.90? He is equal top try scorer in the league with 6 so far... Thoughts?
I agree with the Melbourne HT, although do you have stats on how much their lead has been in each game? A bet involving Melbourne leading by say 1-8 at HT (3.50), may hold some added value over 9+ (2.40)??? Slater is in cracking form at the moment, and could well score a couple of trys, although the bet is not really for me, appears a tad short (just my opinion).

I agree with the Melbourne HT, although do you have stats on how much their lead has been in each game? A bet involving Melbourne leading by say 1-8 at HT (3.50), may hold some added value over 9+ (2.40)???
Melbourne HT scores: Leading warriors 16-12 (4) Losing to sharks 12-14 (-2) Losing to roosters 0-8 (-8) Leading broncos 18-4 (14) Leading sea eagles 14-0 (14) Canberra HT scores: Losing to knights 4-10 (-6) Losing to panthers 14-16 (-2) Losing to dragons 14-12 (-2) Losing to titans 6-10 (-4) Losing to tigers 24-10 (-14) Recent results suggest Melbourne 9+, but its hard too tell

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) Billy Slater is @$2.15 on centrebet to NOT score a try tonight, quite unusual to see high odds on a player not to score. It just goes to show how good of form he is actually in at the moment. I'm backing the storm to cover the -12.5 spread as my main bet with a little action on the side with Billy Slater not to score. $2.15 is simply too much for a player not to score; with the kind of form he has been in of late surely Canberra would of studied the tape and pay a little extra attention to him.

Re: NRL Round 6 (April 18-21) Far out everybody has already loaded up on the Storm and the odds are looking terrible. Still want to back them though so I'm loading up - 2 units on Storm 13+ 2 units on Storm 19+ If I lose so be it, but I can't back Canberra... Good luck guys. EDIT - Just for fun, 0.25 unit on Quinn for 1st try, 0.25 unit on Slater for last try.