laying the fav

heres a little system i am going to try out this is totally new and starting now so do not bet with your cash paper trade only we are going to lay favs or near as damn it favs i am starting with 100 points using level stakes and if i get a loser i am going to add the losses plus the original stake each lay is using 1 point at sp Beverley 2.10 lauro 3.20 Caribbean Coral 4.30 Dubai Petal 5.40 Italian Goddess Cheltenham 2.20 Calisto Moon 2.55 Le Duc 3.30 Nacarat 4.05 Glenfinn Captain 4.40 Joe Lively 5.15 scots dragoon Newmarket and wolv in next post RP hasnt updated the site yet with the info i need on these 2 meetings

Re: laying the fav sorry about newmarket the RP didnt have the info i needed last night and didnt have time this morning i am going to do wolverhampton in a while for tonight i must add the sp odds i am using are from the sporting life website todays results with staking as explained in first post: Beverley 2.10 lauro :clap 6/1 +1 pt 3.20 Caribbean Coral :clap 5/1 +1 pt 4.30 Dubai Petal :clap 11/4 +1pt 5.40 Italian Goddess :clap 3/1 +1pt Cheltenham 2.20 Calisto Moon :clap 15/2 +1pt 2.55 Le Duc :cry9/2 -4.5 pts 3.30 Nacarat :clap 5/1 +6.5 pts (as i used my staking plan to recover the loss) 4.05 Glenfinn Captain :clap 7/2 +1 pt 4.40 Joe Lively :clap 7/4 +1 pt 5.15 scots dragoon :clap 3/1 +1 pt starting bank 100 points wins: 9 loses: 1 (for information only as the staking plan recovers the loss on the next or subsequent races) total using recovery staking plan: current points: 111 big mistake laying ruby walsh on le duc who is on fire at the moment i dont know how that one slipped through but i will look into the selection process never mind onwards and upwards :wall i hope i have done the points system right first time for me using points if not let me know please especialy an easier way of displaying it ok a good day but please do not use money on this yet it is only day one and a long test ahead as marie said a wheel could fall off but happy with todays results all said and done wolverhampton next not too sure about the all weather we will see how it goes i may not bother with them in this system depending ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.