Euromillions

drawback05

(If not correct thread please move, and apologies !) Gents and ladies : for all the gamblers out there I am about to offer you all a way to make money from the euromillions ! What I have done is selected the 8 most likely numbers to appear this Friday night and a staking policy. The cost is 182 points, but you need 2 numbers to come in to guarantee a profit. With single numbers at 8/1 and 8 numbers selected I have to ingnore them obviously ! So here we go The easy part is that this weeks numbers are 01,03,12,17,27,30,38,47 The staking plan is 2 points on 28 doubles @100/1 56 1 point on 56 trebles @1500/1 56 1 point on 70 4-timers @30000/1 70 total staking cost (to your level stake) 182 points William Hill offer odds on match fives, but are very safe in doing so ! if we match 0 or 1 number, we are what are known as LOSERS !! matching 2 numbers gives a return of 202 points. play for €1.82 you break even matching 3 numbers gives a return of 2107 points. play for €1.82 you take home over €20 matching 4 numbers gives a return of 37817 point. play for €1.82 you clean up with €400odd !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.