automate these systems

hi all i read these threads with interest and i do excel spreadsheets to make the selections easier to pinpoint using your systems if anyone would like me to do an automated spreadsheet for their system please feel free to leave a post here with the details and i will put it up for all to use or not depending on your requirments or i could just put it on my web page for download if anyone was interested i have put up my spreadsheet for selecting placepot horses which is free to download and use if you want and amazingly enough it wins 90% of the time apart from today where the form just didnt go to plan but feel free to get a copy and try it out and like i say if you want me to do you a sheet for your system there is no charge and hopefully one day between us we will beat them dreaded bookies heres the link http://sport-of-kings.co.nr/ the system uses data from the racing post Horse1 in the spreadsheet is the first horse they pick with the lowest odds the rest is self explanitory but if you struggle to work it let me kknow and i will post full instructions have fun and feel free to let me know what you think best regards andrew:ok PS: when you work these out i use the second higest prize money of the day that is why the race meeting prize fund is there this generaly works for me the results are race1= leg one on the placepot form

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.