Ten Percenter #2

Aphobos

The last thread was a bit of a disaster so I've decided to start over. The system I still like so I'm keeping with it but making a change to it which I hope might not lose me as much cash. To summerise again the idea is to increase the balance with by 10% with every bet. When a bet loses I will allow myself 2 bets to recoup the stake lost and an additional 1 bet per lost stake thereafter till I hopefully get back to where I was. Pretty simple but as yet not very effective. :) I'll start with £50 and see where I can take it. If the last thread is anything to go by that place will be down to zero. Hopefully this time around I can improve. The bookmaker will again be Stan James. This time it's a little different as I will be introducing a bank and hoping at the very least to fill that bank up with the £50 outlay. The idea this time is to still bet to increase the balance by 10%. If the bet wins I will put half in balance and half in the bank. So effectively I am looking to increase the balance by 5% and fill the bank up at the same rate. When recouping nothing will go into the bank and all will instead be put back into the balance. This change may make no difference and in actual fact if the selections are as poor as last time it won't. But we'll see how it goes. ---------------- After Round 2 hvxz0j.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ten Percenter #2 Rather than summerise the stats with every post I will instead post the stats every 10 or 20 bets. I will though instead just keep a running total of the Balance Profit/Loss, the Bank and effective profit/loss. Round One Bet 1 Paderborn v Koln, Koln @3/4 £6.67

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.