Paradise Tournament Problem

dashtonpvfc

Hi all, Just had a first with any poker site. Been on a 1.5k rebuy on Paradise for about 3 hours, down to the last 50 odd, top twenty pays. I got disconnected, when connected again my name has vanished from the tournament!! Wasn't short stacked or anything, but I am not even on the finished list!!! Been on live support and all they said was I mustn't have registered or played!! I am absolutely livid. Any help / comments appreciated, :@:@:@:hope:hope:hope Danny

Re: Paradise Tournament Problem OH MY GOD, just noticed that my hand history ended at 23.46 GMT when I was still playing at 00.50 GMT!! and my finishing position was 127 even though I was still playing when there was only 50 left. This has freaked me out a bit and I am going to save any more cash on Paradise until this is sorted.

Re: Paradise Tournament Problem Seriously now. I had NOT been drinking. I have been analysing this all morning. When I had about 10K in chips (blinds 200/400) I got involved in a three way pot with 2 pair A & 10's (10 came on the river), it didn't allow me to bet as it got to me (connection froze only for about 30 seconds) when it came back up, i asked the player who had won what he had, a straight he said (as my hand history proved). This is the FINAL hand that registered in my hand history and the point at which I (officially according to the software) ended the tournament at 23.46, when it said all my chips were commited to the pot however I STILL had 8k odd in chips and carried on playing for well over another hour. When my connection went down at about 1am and I logged back in there is no history of me playing the final hour or so. In all my hand histories it never sees me as above 4500 chips when I had well above that for most of the tournament. Please help, I have been on Paradise for years and this throws into jeopardy Boss' entire software system, imagine if this was a major tournament and this happened.

Re: Paradise Tournament Problem Just a thought - the Boss hand histories are stored in different files for different dates - you choose the band at the top - has it gone not just to a different date, but also to a different (7 day) band, because it spanned midnight?

Re: Paradise Tournament Problem All the info on hand histories and e-mails with all the evidence has been e-mailed to the relevant address yesterday morning, still awaiting reply. As you suggested Goater, I have asked paradise to look at the other players hand history, this would prove beyond doubt that I was still playing as I don't the other players although I am keeping an eye out for them when I am on. I know this whole situation sounds crazy but I know exactly what happened was true!!! Another point was that this tournament had like a fuzzy mark next to the tournament number all through the duration and was in bold if it's got any relevance. I took screen shots for evidence. Cheers for the responses.

Re: Paradise Tournament Problem The bold just means you entered the tournament - since the upgrade, any tournaments you are reg'd for are in bold :ok I suppose the easy way of finding out is to ask them to send you the hand history of your last hand in this tournament, the one in which you were eliminated....