Sky Live Event

Burnley Joe

Guest gazza271

Re: Sky Live Event

online sats gaz and buyin direct online dont know if u can buy in down there but i will be def going and buying in on sky very soon hope to see a few familiar faces there:ok
Cheers mate, I'm on nights now till Monday but will have a proper look at it then :ok

Guest gazza271

ok mate u coming to erics home game:ok
Cheers Steve :ok, is registration open now ? How many registered so far ? Deffo going to be at Erics :ok:ok:ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Sky Live Event Just to let u guys know that there is 110 people registered for this tournament with a max capacity of 140 so only 30 seats left up for grabs. I was hoping there would still be seats when i get paid on the 27th but by the looks of things there wont be any left:hope. So if any of you were thinking bout doing this then get your fingers out :loonand buy in direct online. See u all very soon at the festival or mayber down brighton if im lucky:ok

yeah but the button dont take you anywhere :sad jeez am i having a bad day or what?
Al, I have just checked, the button takes me to the buy in confirmation screen, when I click it, it confirms the transaction but refuses me due to having insufficient funds in my account which is true, so I see no reason why it should not work if my funds were adequate.

why dont someone log in for him and reg for him.....
i didnt like to ask :$ but as it is it will have to wait til next friday anyway,just had an expensive weekend with travelling up to north london and back to see my new grand-daughter and buying a few things for her

i didnt like to ask :$ but as it is it will have to wait til next friday anyway' date='just had an expensive weekend with travelling up to north london and back to see my [b']new grand-daughter and buying a few things for her
Certainly expensive mate :ok