Tipsters System

Hey guys i have been looking at finding new systems for many months now and have had some good results over the months i will post up when i can, my selections (As long as you guys dont mind?) starting today Thursday April 10th and hope this will be successful all bets will be £10 win or £5 E/W starting with a bank of £1000.

Re: Tipsters System Some days i will have to post up early and i may have to edit selections obviously before the off time due to non runners so here goes. Also due to my system there will be times where i get a couple of selections per race so these will be posted to. Thurs 10th April Carlisle 2.15 Royal Mackintosh 11/4 with Coral £10 Win 1st profit £27.50p 2.15 Whispering Moor 12/1 with Coral £5 E/W Unplaced Loss £10 Carlisle 2.45 Fistral 5/1 with Coral £5 E/W Unplaced loss £10 Carlisle 3.20 Ballyvoge 1/5 With Coral £10 Win 1st profit £2 Carlisle 3.55 Chopneyev 9/2 With Coral £10 Win 2nd loss £10 Carlisle 4.30 Cha Cha Cha Dancer 20/1 With Coral £5 E/W unplaced loss £10 Carlisle 5.05 Hollows Mill 15/2 With Coral £5 E/W unplaced loss £10 5.05 The Miner 20/1 With Coral £5 E/W unplaced loss £10 Bad here too losses of £30.50 Wins 2 Losses 6 5/1 and over will go E/W anything under will be based on a win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.