Boss Sites

AA_Hall

Re: Boss Sites I was just about to post a similar thread ... am going to work but need to reg for tonights focusgame and needed to see if my name is in that WSOP supersat I qualified for last night - but there are updates that take forever :unsure Hope it will be sorted before the tourney tonight :hope

Re: Boss Sites Nice to see a response from one of the sites.:clap Although most here would accept that it is Boss, not the individual skins, that are ultimately responsible. They do seem to have awful problems when they push out an update. Maybe it's time for somebody at Boss to hold up a hand and accept responsibility, but I don't think they have heard of customer service.:eyes

Re: Boss Sites Got an email from Paradise today. If anyone is still having difficulties, it might work for other Boss sites too. I've not copied the "Download" link but I mean the procedure may work. ParadisePoker Upgrade Our latest poker software upgrade is now available with great new features. Some players however have been experiencing difficulties upgrading their software. If you are experiencing any issues, please follow these simple steps: 1. Uninstall your current software version. 2. Click on the "Download SportingOdds Poker" button below. 3. Run the file when prompted. Or Open executable file if using Firefox. 4. During the installation process you'll reach a page titled Select Destination Directory, when asked to save the files to your directory, select Browse... and save the files under a different folder name to the one given. Important, do not save files under "ParadisePoker" try for example "ParadisePoker1". You will then be able to complete the installation process. Alternatively, our customer services department are aware of the issue and waiting your call. Contact customer services.