Storm v Sea Eagles Olympic Park Friday 7:30pm 7:30pm CH9
Eels v Titans Parramatta Stadium Friday 7:30pm 7:30pm CH9
Dragons v Cowboys WIN Stadium Saturday 5:30pm 5:30pm FOX
Panthers v Roosters CUA Stadium Saturday 7:30pm 7:30pm FOX
Warriors v Bulldogs Mt Smart Stadium Sunday 2:00pm 12:00pm FOX
Raiders v Wests Tigers Canberra Stadium Sunday 2:00pm 2:00pm FOX
Knights v Broncos Energy Australia Stadium Sunday 3:00pm 3:00pm CH9
Rabbitohs v Sharks ANZ Stadium Monday 7:00pm 7:00pm FOX

Re: NRL Round 5 (April 11-14) A couple of pretty short-priced games this Friday. I would certainly expect both home teams to win but at the odds available I'm not rushing to get involved. Parra at -7.5 looks reasonable enough given the poor Titans away record and also the loss of Bailey, but the Eels themselves haven't been in the best of form either, having won by more than 1pt just once this season (8pt win Round 1, and even then that was a last minute try). However I have found what I believe to be good value in a couple of the Eels game side-markets: One is Jarryd Hayne to outscore Brett Delaney @ $2.80 (Sportsbet). Last time the Titans were away I opposed Delaney and I am happy to do so again. He's far from a prolific scorer, and the Titans have conceded a few points on their right hand side this year. Hayne has looked quite dangerous at centre as seen by his double against the Knights. That being said, I would much prefer Hayne on the right to support my much larger Eric Grothe bet :lol TIP: Jarryd Hayne to outscore Brett Delaney @ $2.80 - Sportsbet The second is Anthony Laffranchi to out-tackle Nathan Hindmarsh (That is, to make more tackles). If the Eels dominate then it's the Titans who will be doing all the defensive work, not Parramatta. I know Hindmarsh made 50 odd last week but that was in a beaten side. In the Eels v Knights game, where Eels largely dominated, Hindmarsh made only 35 tackles. In that same round, where the Titans were dominated by the Dragons, Laffranchi made 42. At $2.95, Laffranchi is definitely value, as in all likelihood the Eels will dominate this game. The loss of Luke Bailey should also mean extra work in defence for the Titans forwards. TIP: Anthony Laffranchi to make more tackles than Nathan Hindmarsh @ $2.95 - Lasseters

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.