New to racing,need advice

Hi im just wondering if anyone can help me out,im just wondering where you guys get all your information,form,trends...etc Im on the racing post website but feel i need more,i saw a book you can buy that has every horse in it and it gives you lots of information about that horse,if yous could tell me any good books to buy websites anyhting,any tips would be great thanks alot sorry i know this isnt about betting.

Re: New to racing,need advice Hi Scott, To be honest i'm surprised you don't like the RP website. IMHO it is the best on the web. However, it's also good to have a few different sites so. Sporting Life and At The Races are also good. Other sites that may be of interest are Adrian Massey who provides a fantastic rating service that has a function to be able to carry out complex searches. Patternform is also a great site that also warrants your investigation. I feel these are your first port of calls, rather than shelling out on expensive books. plus, i'm sure others more knowledgable than me can recommend some good ones. Oh, by the way, :welcome hope you stick around and don't be afraid to ask anything! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.