A quick queston about RPR and Topspeed ratings

On the RP site, Just wondering if you can tell me what the difference is between: When you click on the RPR tab you get a list of the all the entrants last few RPR ratings. When you 'hover' over each rating, you get a description of the race and it's Topspeed rating (and vice-versa so when you are on Topspeed tab and 'hover' over a rating, you get a description and the RPR rating). But these ratings when you hover, do not correspond to the last ratings on the 'tab'. (does this make sense?) Just wondering if someone can tel me what the difference is? Is one what they posted and one what they were before the race or something? Many thanks in advance. :ok : :$

Re: A quick queston about RPR and Topspeed ratings I know what you mean, for example the ratings for Osana today in the big hurdle race. When you are on the RPR tab it shows his last run in the Champion hurdle as 175 but in the Top speed tab hovering over the last TS rating shows the RPR as 168. This is because the 175 is the master rating as it would be at 12 stones. When you hover it shows the rating at the weight CARRIED TODAY. Osana has a weight of 11st 7lb, 7lb less than 12st therefore the rating of 175 is lowered by 7 to 168. It is exactly the same for the top speed rating, in the TS tab his rating for the Champion is 163 but hovering over the RPR shows the TS as 156 which is of course the 7lb less adjustment for the weight carried today. Hope this helps, Rio.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.