Formula 1 - Bahrain GP (April 6th)

An early bet here for me:

SportMotorsport
EventBahrain GP
SelectionFelipe Massa
Strength5/10
Date06/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 5.75 (Back)
ReasoningThis is a track where Ferrari have been very strong in the past and I expect the same again this weekend. Kimi is obviously the favourite but Massa is every chance - he won here last year (after getting pole) with Hamilton and Raikkonen 2nd and 3rd. The year previous he missed out on pole by milliseconds and there's every chance that Massa will get pole again but with a McLaren in between he and Kimi, which would surely take away Ferrari's option to promote Kimi. Most books have gone the 4.50 mark and Betfair is around 5.8 pre commission so there's good value to be had here.

Re: Formula 1 - Bahrain GP (April 6th) I also fancy Massa... but only for pole ;) he's had his share of trouble, under immense pressure now as people look at him as an incapable driver without TC, the track is constantly filled with sand, strong winds, lot of tricky braking before corners... I think I'll go for his not finishing for the third time :lol but he's also had a nice record on this track, today's training proved it, last race he was also fast... yet it's the race of 300km and at that he'll struggle again, hopefully ;) so PP for Massa and then some bets against, Kimi would be good at evens or more, though he hasn't been a success at this track, so maybe McLarens over Massa or lay his win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.