Targets!!

turnlux

Have been unsure lately what to do next with my betting activities, so much like madnesstiger i have been reading through old glory hunts in search of some inspiration. I didn't want to do laying 0-0's/ plus 1 goals and laying next goal threads as that is already being done quite successfully by other people. I did consider a % of bank style GH but again it's been done a few times and i think madness has already shown that it can be quite a successful glory hunt. So then i found Stewartd14's thread on making a set amount per day. His was set to earn £10 a day from a starting bank of £250. So it got me thinking about doing the same but with a slight tweak in that i'll try for £5 a day with a start bank of £50 If i can get thru the first week then i should have £85 with £35 profit:lol Week 1: £35 Week 2: £70 Week 3: £105 Week 4: £140 So if i can make it to the end of week 2 I will have doubled my start bank and by week 4 will have trebled. I know this is an extremely difficult process to stick to but we will see how it goes....and i do love a challenge:notworthy Right after all that rambling the first bet will be;- Bet 1: Celta Vigo v Sporting Gijon £2 @ 7 1-0 correct score This match has finished 1-0 in the last 5 matches with vigo winning 5 out of the last 6. Bet 2: Celta Vigo v Sporting Gijon £6.79 @ 1.63 Under 2.5 goals again 5 out of 6 have finished under 2.5 goals in the h2h, although it's pretty even for their home and away records for the season. I have tried to cover one bet with the other here so if the correct score loses then hopefully the under goals will win and vice versa. If both lose then i am going to have to recover the £8.79 stakes plus my £5 target for the day. Hopefully it won't all go tits up.:rollin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Targets!! Nice idea mate with this one. A quic question, is it a matter of re-couping your losses each time a bet loses? Say for example, your first 3 bets all lose and you have £8 remaining - will that £8 then go on a bet with odds of ~8.0 to acheive the £55 target? :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.