Prop Bet League

dobbin

Anybody want to join in a mini league Prop Bet at PokerKings in April or May... PokerKings Monthly League Tournaments... Best 10 finishes count.. 30euros Bet..($45) Looking for 5+ Plers to join Breakdown of PrizePool. 1-4 Plers Playing 1 Place Paid..100% 5-8 Plers Playing 2 Places Paid 1st Place 60% 2nd Place 40% 9+Plers Players 3 Places Paid 1st Place 50% 2nd Place 30% 3rd Place 20% Looking for feedback to see if anybody is willing to join.....Might be too late to start this in April but we could do it in May.. The Cash could be held by somebody who everybody would trust..... I dont have a netteller account but I could send through moneybookers or FullTilt.. This is just a idea at the moment Plers Names So Far Strider SteveO Gaf Dobbin TQM(not 100% sure yet) Fonzie14 Jolly67

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prop Bet League Final Details Prop Bet For PokerKings Monthly League Start Date -1st April-30th April Tournament-PokerKings Poker League Prop Bet-30euros($45) Best 10 scores count.. PrizePool Breakdown Top3 places paid 1stPlace 50% 2ndPlace 30% 3rdPlace 20% Names -Pokerking Alais Dobbin-PLdobbin-Received Money Gaf -PLTelepee-Received Money Strider-PLStrider-Received Money SteveO-PLSteveo-Received Money TQM -PLTQM4-Received Money Fonzie14-PLFonzie-Received Money Jolly67 -PLJolly67-Received Money RIVRD-PLRIVRD-Not Yet Dave488-PLDave488-Received Money If everybody dont mind I will hold the cash....I will use my FullTilt account to hold it.... so you will need to send it me throught FullTilt(I will PM you with my username at fulltilt today) or have somebody else to hold it...I dont mind.. Please Send the money before the 2nd April if you want to play in April(No Later) Deadline To join For April is 1st April 7pm Reminder... Poker League in April First, PokerKings has doubled the prize pool of its Poker League in April from €1,000 to €2,000. Plus every Monday in April, you will earn double points for the daily Poker League game. So anyone making the final table at Monday's league game on April 7, 14, 21, and 28 will receive double points. The Poker League tournaments are held daily at 7:00 p.m. GMT (9:00 p.m. CEST). At the end of April, we will give aw ay a doubled prize pool of €2,000. Can somebody post a table that I can use to keep track of the scores.. I hope that this is alright for everybody:ok

Re: Prop Bet League

Count me in, Dobbin! :ok Too drunk to start moving money about ...I'll do it tomorrow! :beer Feck, I'm on holiday this week.....I'll try to do it tomorrow! :cheers:cheers:cheers TQM
Sobered up sufficiently to be able to send you some dollars to be distributed amongst the sharks! :ok Good luck all! TQM

1 quick question what happens if 1 or more players ties for 1st or 2nd place?
Good Question... In a event there is a tie for 1st or 2nd place..The person with the most 1st Places will be the winner...if still a tie the person with the most 2 nd place will be the winner...if still a tie the cash will be split up between the players

Re: Prop Bet League id like to join but wont get home til tomorrow evening if no one objects, ill miss the 1st game, check my financial standing when i get home 11pm tues night (abbey wont let me on from czech for some reason) and then transfer funds if i can? lemme know

id like to join but wont get home til tomorrow evening if no one objects, ill miss the 1st game, check my financial standing when i get home 11pm tues night (abbey wont let me on from czech for some reason) and then transfer funds if i can? lemme know
no probs....I will send you a pm where to send the cash.....:ok