bad run

moFace

ok im going through my worst streak ever in poker and its so frustrating, every 5050 even 60-40 is going against me i play mainly mtts and im playing most days mon-thur think its starting to become a bit too much of a losing money thing even though over the past 3 years ive done very well this year just never got going, im probably playing slighty higher stakes now but only 10euro-20euros where b4 it was $5-$10 even so im tempted to try and knock it on the head before it gets out of hand, maybe im just seeing red atm but could understand 1 month but 3 months all in the red tells me im doing something wrong, any suggestions :wall:@:\:unsure

Re: bad run Similarly had a bad run start of this year but in cash, in the end i just literally forced myself to grind for days on end until i got my form back and hey-ho i got better luck the last couple of weeks :hope. Probably a different approach needs to be taken for MTT as you can't just grind them, but you can take a break from playing for a few days but try and read some literature on the game to keep your head in that zone. Then when you go back with a fresher mind, start with playing a tourn you reallywant to win as naturally that should keep you extra motivated and focussed on playing well and if you focus on each MTT then the form will return no doubt.

Re: bad run I know you have Won plenty decent prizes at smaller stakes and hard as it might be to face perhaps you have found your level. I won £4200 for nothing towards the end of last year and have upped my stakes, however I'm not winning a penny more then I was at micro stakes and $5/$10 max buyin mtts. Think I will reducing stakes very soon.

Re: bad run Last week i had 2 incredibly bad days, i lost with top set on flop 15 times in a row and any time the money went in i was in the 90% fav and lost all. I know its very hard to take but you got to stick with it and beleve in your game ( easier said than done i know) the days that followed for me i was playing scared which is never a good idea. but i now seem to have my game back and have repaired a lot of the damage ( lost $80k in the 2 days) so i know how tough it can be. Keep doing what you did before it will pass.