Over/under system that wins 90%

Hi I have on a danish auction site a soccer over/under system that could win 90% of matches any of you knows about it. Here is copy paste from the site i know its in danish but i think some of you can see what it is about. "

At tjene penge fra online sports bettng, må være den letteste og mest indbringende måde at tjene en ekstra indkomst på. Det eneste du mangler er VINDENDE BETS!

Det får du via dette system

Vind med Under/Over 2.5 mål og tjen penge på Fodbold – Et system som vinder 9 ud at 10 gange. At spille på sport skal være sjovt. Det skal være en fornøjelse. Men hvorfor ikke samtidigt vinde på sport? Tro ikke på den gængse opfattelse, at det er umuligt, og at det er en naturlov, at man bare altid vil tabe sine penge. Dette system viser dig på en seriøs og pædagogisk måde, at det er muligt at tjene penge på Under/Over 2.5 mål gennem viden, indsigt, intuition og disciplin. Det kræver ikke uoverskuelige anstrengelser; det kræver blot, at du lærer at tænke spil på en ny måde.

Her er der en enestående mulighed for at komme til at tjene rigtig mange penge, hvor mange er helt op til DIG og den tid du gider at ligge i det,og hvor mange penge du ville bruge på det. Men der kan nemt tjenes 1000.- pr dag eller mere ved at følge denne guide.

Det er meget simpelt.

Den Metode jeg bruge er så nem at bruge at du ville blive overrasket når du ser hvor nemt det er af lave penge via dette system. Her er en lille statistik over de kampe der blev spillede i februar mdr. i ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE (27 Vundet, 2 Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) TYSKLAND BUNDESLIGA (36 Vundet, 1 Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) ITALIEN SERIE A (50 Vundet 2, Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) FRANKRIG LE CHAMPIONNAT (27 Vundet 3, Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) SKOTLAND PREMIER LEAGUE (24 Vundet, 2 Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) SPANIEN PRIMERA DIVISION (36 Vundet, 3 Tabt - Via Under/Over 2,5 mål Systemet) I alt: Vundet 200, Tabt 13 Det giver en Strike-rate på 93,90 % "

If you have any question feel free to ask i will answer if i can.

Re: Over/under system that wins 90%

To make money from online sport's bettng, must be the easiest and mostly profitable way to earn an extra income on. The only thing you are absent, are Vindende bet's! That is what you get via this system Wind with Under/Over 2.5 goals and make money on Fodbold- A system that wins 9 out that 10 times. To to gamble sport has to be funny. It's to be a pleasure. But why not at the same time win at sport? Do not believe the prevailing perception that it's impossible, and that it's a law of nature that you just always will lose one's money. This system shows you in a serious and pedagogical way that it's possible to make money in Down/Over 2.5 goals through knowledge, insight, intuition and discipline. That doesn't call for enormous efforts; it demands only that you learn to think game of a new way. ere is there an exceptional chance to will make correctly a lot of money, where many are all the way up to YOU and the time you would care to lie in it, and where a lot of money you'd use on it. But there can easily be earned 1000.- per day or more by following this guide. It's very simple. That Method I use am so easy to get on with to use that you'd be caught when you see how easy it's out of order money via this system. Here is a small statistic over the fights that stayed, were playing in February months in.
Translation site I found would only do that much, wants me to register for any more, but it just looks like an ad.

• 4 years later...