wpc passwords dilema

beanolizzy

I had problems registering for the first two freerolls for INSIDEPOKER AND POKERPLAYER mags on 888 WPC along with many others I believe. I subscribe to both magazines and emailed the address given in the mags again for Tues and yesterdays tourneys. The whole registration process has been a farce and it wouldn't let me register 40 mins before hand.I thought id give it one last go with half an hour to go and whoooo I was in.I then clicked on a few of the other WPC freerolls to see what the requirements/restrictions were and it let me register for a maximum of 5 so called restricted tourneys. This was obviously happening to other players as these restricted tournys did not usually have enough players to start as needed a minimum of 11 players to play for 10 seats but there was now 80/100 in each so maybe 888 where letting players in on purpose? I was debating posting on PL to make members aware but though it might be breaching your PASSWORD rules and just wanted your thoughts/feedback please ? regards beanoliz

Guest gazza271

Re: wpc passwords dilema Moved to chat mate :ok I'm not playing any of these, shame as they seem like decent tournys but I find that I have so many problems with 888 downloaded :sad I dont know if anyone else has managed to register for restricted tournaments ? I know the PP and IP do have a disclaimer in the mags saying only for UK players and anyone else will forfeit any prizes/cash should they win.

Re: wpc passwords dilema Yeh I've had problems with download and multi tableing. I was playing 5 at once as all started same time just about but kept freezing/crashing NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDNT GET THROUGH AFTER ALL!!! But it let me register for Cardplayer and Poker Europa to which I dont subscribe(although i was more or less on sitout) should I have played is the question ?

Re: wpc passwords dilema Yes actually, it did try registering for some of the other restricted ones too, was playing a few other tourneys so ended up sit out for first hour. No problem with posting this up, i would of but didn't realise till the last minute. No need to send anymore passwords either, once your in you seem to be able to reg every week without any problems.:ok