Eurohockey Leagues 26/03

Jokerit - Blues 2 Same reasons you can look over the last preview. Goalkeeper Puurula was better in that match that I though, but still not quality and unsure. Also Blues did not play in their own level, just like they didnt in first one with HIFK. I hope and believe they do it today with value 2.70 Betfair. Opinions wellcome Thinking also Tappara at home against Kärpät you can have 2.50. Kärpät havent done these playoffs like people though they will do. Something is missing from that strong team and for sure nothing will be free and easy today in Tampere.

Re: Eurohockey Leagues 26/03 Totally agree abt. Blues today. First match was quite tough but seems today they will make serie 1-1. desppite road game. Couple of good odds among other leagues. DEL Berlin vs Hamburg Berlin -1.5 10/10 over 6.5 Eisbaren woun't risk and relax and confident that will end serie at home. High scorring game. Koln vs Manheim Koln 10/10 win and also end this contest at home. Very strong home team. Manheim Norway Storhamar vs. Frisk Asker Final serie think that this contest will be mostly like Storhamar Valerenga. Each team will throw all forces to get home win and then searching for the away moments. So my pick for first day is Storhamar. Sweden Linkoping vs Farjestad Home win. After impressive away win the serie used to be 2-0 as well. Linkoping is a little more solid at the moment.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.