Robby's MLB Hunt

robby

Through out betting NBA and etc I've rolled over and have a bonus sitting around that I've wanted to use for something like this. So here's what I've decided to do. I've broken down my bonus into 150 separate units. I'm going to play a under/over parlay of 8 everyday of the season as long as it qualifies through the following: There's at least 8 games on the schedule. One of the games has to be on the West Coast. There should be around, if not under 150 days that qualify across the entire season. The West Coast rule allows me a chance to hedge out a profit on 5th inning lines should the situation arise. At -110 I only need to hit once this entire season to get a profit (-110 = approx 175), or two hedge outs. I'm going to be system developing throughout the year to try and get a decent strike rate which I'll most likely go for individual plays throughout the year, but I like the idea of a very high yield off of money that isn't technically costing me anything. It's one of those things where I'd be very happy to be 3-147 for the entire year. It'll be fun nonetheless!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.