MLB betting system

• 1 month later...

Re: MLB betting system

Latest MLB season update regarding my MLB system:
ATS Picks ,929-896-0,50.90%,+108 units
:cheers JC
Season ended yesterday so this is my last MLB season update regarding my MLB system:
ATS Picks ,1001-984-0,50.43%,+107 units
With all due respect to other systems (and there are many interesting ones with good results), I do feel this is "the system of the year" here at PL. :cheers JC

Apart from all the ones that actually post the selections on PL:lol:lol:lol Nice results though:ok
:lol So.....1985 units staked and a profit of 107 units. I make that a yield of 5.4% I'm sure there's better yields on Systems in here at the moment......in fact my system "Cols Value Bets" is yielding 5.8% for fixed stakes yield. I better start writing my acceptance speech now.

:lol So.....1985 units staked and a profit of 107 units. I make that a yield of 5.4% I'm sure there's better yields on Systems in here at the moment......in fact my system "Cols Value Bets" is yielding 5.8% for fixed stakes yield. I better start writing my acceptance speech now.
:lol:lol While we're on the subject I know a system with >10% yield, but not that many bets so far:tongue2

I honestly haven't been following your system but if you placed around 2000 bets or more and have the same return as I did, I surely want to have a look at it... ...see, I trust a system and its results when you have thousands of bets placed during many seasons not only when you have a dozen bets placed.

Re: MLB betting system 200 bets placed since August 23rd, i will let you know when i reach 2,000. I think the reason you have antagonised myself and others is your statement regarding your system being the best when quite clearly you haven't looked at every system on here. However, good luck with all your systems, we are all here to try and help each other win more money.

200 bets placed since August 23rd, i will let you know when i reach 2,000. I think the reason you have antagonised myself and others is your statement regarding your system being the best when quite clearly you haven't looked at every system on here. However, good luck with all your systems, we are all here to try and help each other win more money.
mate, I wrote: "With all due respect to other systems (and there are many interesting ones with good results), I do feel this is "the system of the year" here at PL." I have respect for other systems (e.g. Spooner has a great one IMO) but that does't mean that I cannot have my opinion and my opinion is that this one is, from all the ones that I know (and of course I haven't read them all as I have no time to do it), the best I've seen here in 2008 (and I've seen better ones in terms of results in the past...like Slapdash's horse racing system). You're the one that wrote that there are certainly better systems here on PL. I disagree but respect your opinion. See, that's the good thing about democracy. Good luck for your system. JC

• 5 months later...

Re: MLB betting system Question for JC: I am working on a system for picking the winner on the last game in both 3 and 4 game series. However, baseball games can be postponed. Can you tell me if they replay these games? If so, when do they replay them?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back JC, hope you have another fruitful season. Also hope the Tigers can get back to the playoffs this year.
Thanks barrhead73 :ok! I will do my best ;)...so far I'm down 2.5 units with the system but still up 1.5 units overall for the season. It's just starting, it's a long season I'll be patient. Hope the Tigers face the Phillies (my favorite team) late in the playoffs. :cheers JC

Question for JC: I am working on a system for picking the winner on the last game in both 3 and 4 game series. However, baseball games can be postponed. Can you tell me if they replay these games? If so, when do they replay them?
Hi Ricass. Sorry for the late reply. Good luck with your system 1st of all. Hope for great results and that you'll share it here with everybody else. Baseball games can be postponed (and you'll get a lot of that, specially because of the rain). They do replay the games, usually the following day will have 2 games in the same day between the teams if the weather is good. :cheers JC

• 1 month later...

Re: MLB betting system Hi everyone. Time for a 1st season update on my MLB system: WLT: 293-312-0 or 48.43% hitting rate Units won: +20 so far Not as good as last season by this time of the year but still pretty good IMO (a 50 Euro bettor is now up 1000 Euros)... ...let's see how it goes from now on. Cheers. JC