MLB betting system

Re: MLB betting system

Good luck JC.
Thanks much modo :ok! A bit unfortunate with the way I lost todays bet (Boston getting the tie in the top of the 9th and winning in the 10th and extra innning) but it's a long season and it is just starting. :cheers JC

Re: MLB betting system My bets for today in the MLB: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.67); Detroit-KC - KC (2.90); Cincinnati-Arizona - Cincinnati (1.94); CHC-Milwaukee - Milwaukee (2.21); Baltimore-TB - TB (1.80); Cleveland-CWS - CWS (2.56); Philadelphia-Washington - Washington (2.87); LAD-SF - SF (2.72); Florida-NYM - Florida (2.88); STL-Colorado - STL (1.98); Seattle-Texas - Texas (2.74); Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.26); Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.34); SD-Houston - SD (1.65); Good luck! JC

My bets for today in the MLB: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.67); Detroit-KC - KC (2.90); Cincinnati-Arizona - Cincinnati (1.94); CHC-Milwaukee - Milwaukee (2.21); Baltimore-TB - TB (1.80); Cleveland-CWS - CWS (2.56); Philadelphia-Washington - Washington (2.87); LAD-SF - SF (2.72); Florida-NYM - Florida (2.88); STL-Colorado - STL (1.98); Seattle-Texas - Texas (2.74); Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.26); Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.34); SD-Houston - SD (1.65); Good luck! JC
Why on SF? Brad Penny vs Barry Zito Zito is 0-3 with a 9.49 ERA in three previous opening day starts Brad Penny is 16-4 with a 3.03 ERA last season

Why on SF? Brad Penny vs Barry Zito Zito is 0-3 with a 9.49 ERA in three previous opening day starts Brad Penny is 16-4 with a 3.03 ERA last season
Missing the point of the system though which is going against public plays without prejudice from my understanding.

SF are gonna suck donkey cock this year as well
Guys, I agree SF is no good but I couldn't care less... ...what I know from previous seasons is that in the MLB regular season every team will win at least 60 games and lose at least 60 games... ...that's what my system cares about. :cheers JC

My bets for today in the MLB: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.67); PPD Detroit-KC - KC (2.90); won Cincinnati-Arizona - Cincinnati (1.94); lost CHC-Milwaukee - Milwaukee (2.21); won Baltimore-TB - TB (1.80); won Cleveland-CWS - CWS (2.56); lost Philadelphia-Washington - Washington (2.87); won LAD-SF - SF (2.72); lost Florida-NYM - Florida (2.88); lost STL-Colorado - STL (1.98); PPD (it's a shame as STL was up 5-1...) Seattle-Texas - Texas (2.74); lost Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.26); won Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.34); won SD-Houston - SD (1.65); won Good luck! JC
Very good day yesterday :ok! There'll be good days and bad days in the long MLB season...I'll try to have as much of good ones as possible :)... JC

Hmm, I belive that CWS,SF,Florida,Texsas all lost :( So yestrday would be 7-5. Good luck for the season.
You're correct Benko, thanks for the alert...it was my mistake with the copy&paste of the "lost" word...I'll correct it next... ...and the actual record doen't matter much in moneyline sports like the MLB...the odd does. :cheers JC

Re: MLB betting system My bets for today: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.66); Florida-NYM - Florida (2.73); Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.12); Oakland-Boston - Oakland (2.15); SD-Houston - Houston (2.72); Seattle-Texas - Texas (2.73); LAD-SF - SF (2.55); Good luck! JC

My bets for today: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.66); won Florida-NYM - Florida (2.73);won Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.12); lost Oakland-Boston - Oakland (2.15);lost SD-Houston - Houston (2.72);lost Seattle-Texas - Texas (2.73);won LAD-SF - SF (2.55);lost Good luck! JC
Small profit but still a profit... JC

im still struggling with this' date=' where are you getting your public plays from? Im pretty sure wagerline was 52-55% in favour of yankees last night, yet you still pick them. Is it a combination of price and public %?[/quote'] The time you look at it surely makes a difference...in close games (51/49 or 52/48 something like that) 15 or 30m minutes difference makes a difference. Like today for the first 3 games of the day I had to place my bets earlier than I would like, which means that it's a higher risk with this system...but I had to do it. Wagerline is just one of the sites you can use, there are more and none is 100% equal to the other (sometimes I look at others). :cheers JC

My first bets for today: CHC-Milwaukee - Milwaukee (2.27); Detroit-KC - KC (2.60); Oakland-Boston - Oakland (1.74); Good luck! JC
The rest of my bets for today: NYY-Toronto - NYY (1.73); Baltimore-TB - Baltimore (2.02); Cleveland-CWS - CWS (2.33); Philadelphia-Washington - Washington (3.09); Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.17); Cincinnati-Arizona - Cincinnati (1.93); Florida-NYM - Florida (2.34); Minnesota-LAA - Minnesota (2.17); STL-Colorado - STL (1.97); Seattle-Texas - Seattle (1.74); LAD-SF - LAD (1.65); Good luck! JC

As both are "moneyline" sports and not handicap or point spread ones' date=' I'll be using in the MLB the same system as in the NHL: [url']http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60021 All bets are only valid if the designated Pitchers start the game. :cheers JC
A small adjustment in my MLB system: I'll be betting favorites when the dog is a visitor with less than 25% of the bets going his way. :cheers JC P.S.) I'll post my plays when possible but time is kind of short these days...

• 1 month later...

Re: MLB betting system Time for an update in terms of my MLB picks so far this season: Overall record (both ML and over/under bets): 370-338-8 Winning % = 52.26% Profit = +42.5 units Also, here's an update in terms of how this system (the one I use for 80% to 90% of my MLB bets) did recently.

Here are last season’s results:

Betting % units won

50% +12

40% +17

30% +20

25% -5

20% -16

15% -12

This combines for a total of +16 units for the entire 2007 season.

But if we exclude teams with less than 25% of bets on them and only picked teams with betting % between 26% and 49% we would have had a +49 units profit.

Now, keeping in mind that every season is different and also that’s impossible to predict the future, let’s have a look at how this system has done in the last 4 seasons:

Betting % units won

50% +74

40% +80

30% +131

25% +49

20% +15

15% +22

Wish you all good profits. :cheers JC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: MLB betting system Time for another MLB season update (took a bit of a hit in the last 4 to 5 weeks...looks like good results are back this week and we need to keep in mind that it's the long term that matters) regarding my MLB system:

ATS Picks ,825-798-0,50.83%,+82 units
:cheers JC

• 2 weeks later...